Preview Round 5 2021 - Sydney Swans v GWS Giants, 4.35 pm @ SCG, Sat 17 April

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now up on our shop for pre-order and interestingly enough here's the description: Featuring sleek design with prominent 'G' branding in our electric orange on a charcoal base, this guernsey is the exact replica of what the players wear on field during the Sydney Derby matches in 2021.

Edit: Oh, looks like it's confirmed. We're wearing it this weekend.

How do these tend to fit? I want to order one, but the available sizes jump from S to 2XL. I suppose I could fit into a 2XL...

How do these tend to fit? I want to order one, but the available sizes jump from S to 2XL. I suppose I could fit into a 2XL...
I think the jersays are a bit of a small fit

AFL guernseys tend to be tighter fits. For reference, I could fit into a S (comfortable fit) or M (loose) for an NBA jersey but L for AFL.

Finding it very difficult to see a W for us here.
The weather looks perfect for football and will compliment speed and execution.
On exposed evidence we are completely outclassed for both, some good green shootrs last week in speed, but some god-awful execution..
Still, you never know :p

Finding it very difficult to see a W for us here.
The weather looks perfect for football and will compliment speed and execution.
On exposed evidence we are completely outclassed for both, some good green shootrs last week in speed, but some god-awful execution..
Still, you never know

One of the weirdest features of the Derby since we became a truly competitive team is how regularly the away team wins this fixture.

For example, in the last 9 Derby’s at any venue the home team has only won 3 times.

And of those 9, the Swans have won at the SCG a grand total of one time only.

Time to silence the SCG once again...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

BTW, congratulations to Nick Haynes for 150 games this weekend. An original, a soft-spoken modest man, but extremely loyal. Thanks for your service, and hopefully many more years.

BTW, congratulations to Nick Haynes for 150 games this weekend. An original, a soft-spoken modest man, but extremely loyal. Thanks for your service, and hopefully many more years.

giphy.gif

Haynes Keefe Cumming
Ash Taylor Idun
Kelly Ward XO
Greene HH Finlayson
Hill Riccardi Tarranto
Flynn hopper daniels

Stone buckley Green Reid

if Hogan is ready then I’d say Riccardi is the unlucky one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haynes Keefe Cumming
Ash Taylor Idun
Kelly Ward XO
Greene HH Finlayson
Hill Riccardi Tarranto
Flynn hopper daniels

Stone buckley Green Reid

if Hogan is ready then I’d say Riccardi is the unlucky one.
I think they all but confirmed Hogan will play another week in VFL

We are a red hot chance here. They have started off well but there is a pretty clear trend that young players drop off around this time of year. This could be the week... add to that that young players rarely defend well through the forward and midfield lines and we should kick a winning score....

I suppose it will be up to us and how well we defend ourselves.... we certainly managed the team defense well against the pies.

What is your take on the captaincy commentary of Greene versus Coniglio in the media??

To me Greene seems to have more on field leadership and drive whereas Coniglio is more of a politician looking from afar

Would be all for a Co-Captain arrangement and also for Tobes to go back to VC.

I’m sure they will work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back