No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're screaming blue murder and that there was a robbery at the SCG last night according to the * faithful, although they were very brave according to many that were complaining.

An investigation has been launched into it and they've called this guy in to handle it.

1617925151981.png

30 seconds after the final siren, I gave them some friendly banter on Twitter and this happened

54xyq9.jpg

No vulgar or profanity or offensive language was used (except for a reference to James Hird and Peptides) but bang, BLOCK Hammer.

tenor.gif

30 seconds after the final siren, I gave them some friendly banter on Twitter and this happened

54xyq9.jpg

No vulgar or profanity or offensive language was used (except for a reference to James Hird and Peptides) but bang, BLOCK Hammer.

tenor.gif

I bet that doesn’t happen on our Twitter account when trolls start mentions brown paper bags etc.

:rolleyes:

When you need to get something delivered in a hurry, you can't go past the Chevelle El Camino Camper.

Fast, reliable and plenty of storage room in the back for all your "vitamins" and apparatus to interjaculate with.

1618183498675.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like a laugh at Essendon's expense as much as anyone, but this thread could look pretty silly soon.

Cox, Perkins, Jones and Reid is a better haul than we've had in decades.

I like a laugh at Essendon's expense as much as anyone, but this thread could look pretty silly soon.

No it won't.

They still haven't won a final in 6064 days.

It's not an * list management thread.

Is this a sincere post?

Weitering, Harry, Charlie, Cuningham, Jack. 2015 AFL draft.

Edit: on one hand, sorry for jumping on like everyone else. But when you say silly s**t...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back