Recommitted Clayton Oliver [re-signed until 2030]

Nov 9, 2007
The honorable loss factory
AFL Club
Carlton
Interesting Sam McClure saying Oliver met with David Teague last year.

Well done dees for getting a signature on paper and a great start to the year so far.

300Weatherby

Cancelled
Apr 12, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
GCS & Bianchi Cup
Go ahead and find any post of mine that states we will get Oliver and get back to me, until then off you go to annoy someone else :thumbsu:

Was bored so I checked, not one post, just discussing what a potential trade would look like. Closest thing was mentioning a Carlton itk poster saying that it would happen but you stated that you had your doubts

Some very nice subtle trolling though, nice work :thumbsu:

Skull Face

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2019
Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
I’m sure if Carlton thought Oliver was gettable they’d prioritise Saad. I mean really despite Carlton supported claiming Saad was more of a need you wouldn’t pass up Oliver if he wanted in.
Certainly would have been a nice addition despite the fact we probably need some more leg speed through the middle.

dee64

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
You will Treloar him straight to Ikon Park after signing Jackson on 1.5m a year.
We haven't made the mistake of signing a Grundy for over $1m pa for the rest of his career. The recent dialogue out of the club suggests that we'll go down the path of the Hawthorn dynasty, and no one will get paid more than Petracca, Gawn and Oliver.

If Jackson's management are after a $1m+ long term deal, it won't be at Melbourne.

Back