UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah and if you reincarante Pele and Maradona in their primes and put them on Bayern's team instead of Lewa and take out Mbappe you probably would have won too.

Utterly stupid hypothetical here KC. You lost, it happens.
Hardly similar Lewandowski is actually on the team....Bayern had luck in the final last year though. Anyways go Dortmund and if they lose hopefully PSG can get up.

Has anyone got the footage of where the keeper ran into his own (PSG) player and went down with no Bayern players within metres and the ref obviously paying no attention awarded a free kick? Quite possibly the worst free kick i’ve ever seen awarded.

Sane is overrated af, what a waste of money

Sane, Komann and Davies all seem to have gone backwards under Flick.

Bayern were the better team in general play over the tie but Mmmbop was the difference in the first leg and Neymar could have got a hat trick this morning. Bayern with Lewa and Gnabry might have won this match but that's history now.

Has anyone got the footage of where the keeper ran into his own (PSG) player and went down with no Bayern players within metres and the ref obviously paying no attention awarded a free kick? Quite possibly the worst free kick i’ve ever seen awarded.

It’s the incident I was referencing with this post. I looked and can’t see if anyone’s posted it.

Nice to see refs are always on the ball lol.

Edit: There we go.

I hate the away goals rule

Farcical that it remains for this compomised season.
Going for Pool tomorrow, think we match up better against them and Real worry me. Plus Chels/Pool UCL ties are as good as it gets. Played some huge games in the past.

A Chelsea/LFC tie in empty stadiums will just feel weird.

We're no chance, we will concede with Phillips & Kabak at the back.

Going for Pool tomorrow, think we match up better against them and Real worry me. Plus Chels/Pool UCL ties are as good as it gets. Played some huge games in the past.
Hoping for Madrid so we play someone different. Incredibly we've only ever played them three times in a competitive fixture. Last game was in 1998 and before that a two legged tie in 1971.

Farcical that it remains for this compomised season.

A Chelsea/LFC tie in empty stadiums will just feel weird.

We're no chance, we will concede with Phillips & Kabak at the back.
It's such a stupid rule to have with no crowds in stadiums.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back