Analysis Random NORTH thoughts not worthy of a thread

sruss

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Took a sicky off work today and did a Spring cleaning sesh of my house just for something to do. Ripped these bad boys out - every one I’ve owned since I was 3. Feeling v nostalgic for the good old days right now
FE085525-081B-4A93-A68A-1881CF82A306.jpeg

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
Is anyone having issues with their magic ticket number - been a pain in the arse trying to get a ticket

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Went to my first game 1963. Can' t remember a worse or shall we say inexperienced backline.

Sure a couple of those young blokes will become better players ( ie: Scott / Young ) but.....sheeeshhhhh. lf our mids and forwards don't have some defensive aspect tomorrow Dogs will kick 24 + and Bruce 11 😢
Bruce always has a day out againts us.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Brilliant. Reckon l would have seen every game Frank played. Didn't know that '76 G.F. story. Do you know Leigh Matthews knocked out Greig twice in that game ? Dirty campaigner.

He had a brilliant leap and was an excellent mark. He didn't need much of a run up either.

Played more like a 196cm bloke than a 188cm bloke.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Went to my first game 1963. Can' t remember a worse or shall we say inexperienced backline.

Sure a couple of those young blokes will become better players ( ie: Scott / Young ) but.....sheeeshhhhh. lf our mids and forwards don't have some defensive aspect tomorrow Dogs will kick 24 + and Bruce 11 😢

Yep been flu ridden all week and just saw the Team Sheet

Good grief

I am going back to bed

marklovesbeer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2010
South Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
11 years ago today Brent Harvey had 44 touches & kicked the point of the century as we rolled West Coast by 25 points for our first win of the season.

He [Harvey]was thrilled with the support he received from third-gamer Ryan Bastinac, the often maligned Daniel Wells and classy finisher Liam Anthony.

Haha.

Goals: North Melbourne: D Hale 3 L Anthony 3 A Edwards 2 B Warren 2 L Thomas 2 B Harvey G Urquhart H McIntosh J Ziebell S Wright. West Coast: M LeCras 5 J Kennedy 2 A Hansen B Ebert D Cox M Brown M Rosa N Naitanui.

Best: North Melbourne: B Harvey R Bastinac A Swallow M Firrito D Wells L Anthony B Rawlings. West Coast: M LeCras M Priddis B Ebert D Cox B Waters.

For all you old northerner's the huge block of tiny commission flats between Haines and Molesworth st. opposite The Albion all gone.

Not sure what is going up. Presumably some mordernistic appt.complex.

Is going to be "mixed" residential no. Like some will still be commission.

Back