Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Board

Remove this Banner Ad

With the 82nd pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the Miami Dolphins select

F41ED7F6-0C25-4AAD-928A-166D9CDDF6EC.jpeg

Brevin Jordan - TE - The U

Some would say the Phins don’t need a TE, but taking Jordan allows Gesicki to play out wide more and run 2 TE sets.

Tua gets more help and fewer excuses.

With Pick 84 Chicago select DWayne Eskridge, WR, West Michigan.

Bears need depth at receiver. Eskridge offers dynamic speed and playmaking. Undersized, but will compliment spread options plays from the slot.

Eskridge had 6 TDS and 784 yards last season from jist 6 games.

rumply and tge eagles OTC

Sorry guys still reeling from Blacky taking Jordan.
The Titans select Alim McNeill DT NC State
1618268182774.png

Would be nice to add another offensive playmaker here but the D Line needs help. Alim McNeill is perfect for this Titans defense at 340lbs he can be their Nose in their 3-4 scheme and occupy space so Jefferey Simmons can come off the Edge. In college McNeill was very good in the run game and consistently ate up double teams and still made plays, thats all we will ask him to do at the moment. He did have some success as a pass rusher with 10 career sacks over his 3 years but he doesn't have pass rush moves he has just used penetration to get to the QB. Overall sit him in the middle of the 3-4 let him be a big guy and help his DE's rush the passer.
Dixie Flatline

New York Jets select Dylan Moses - LB - Alabama

i

To be honest, I didn't think I would be drafting a linebacker for the New York Jets, but I think the value of Moses reasonably late in the third round is too irresistible for me to take another player. The Jets are transitioning from a 3-4 defence under former DC Gregg Williams to a 4-3 defence under new head coach Robert Saleh. The Jets still have C.J. Mosley on the books, but he hasn't played for essentially two years (injured in his first game for New York in 2019 causing him to essentially miss the rest of the season, and then opted out of the 2020 season due to COVID-19 concerns), so it's a bit of an unknown as to how he'll come back to football in 2021.

Moses was primed to be an NFL prospect from the eighth grade apparently. He has the pedigree, with his father, Edward Moses Jr, playing linebacker for Northwestern University (before becoming a lawyer), and his father played a significant role in training Moses in school to play linebacker. Moses received scholarship offers from both LSU and the Crimson Tide while he was in the eighth grade. The pressure of being so highly recruited didn't get to Moses, as he racked up 15.5 tackles for loss and five sacks in his first two seasons with Alabama. However, his inevitable march towards being a first round NFL draft pick came to a screeching halt in August 2019, when he tore his ACL in pre-season practice, forcing him out of the entire college season. Despite being draft eligible, Moses chose to return to Alabama for his final season in 2020. Like many people returning from a serious knee injury, his athleticism (elite prior to the knee injury) seemed to have taken a dip in 2020. However, he leaves for the NFL having compiled 192 total tackles, 21.5 tackles for loss and six sacks. The Jets believe they'll be recruiting a dynamic and athletic linebacker who has the potential to be a coverage linebacker in the middle of the defence alongside Alabama alumnus C.J. Mosley, but he could also from time to time be a pass rusher on obvious passing downs for the Jets.

andana otc

Last edited:
With pick 88 Pittsburgh Steelers select

Josh Myers, Center, Ohio State
6-foot-5, 312 pounds

1618288668902.png

As a prospect, Myers has a good combination of strength and athletic ability. As a run blocker, he shows the strength to handle his defender and can easily get to the second level. His athletic ability shows up in pass protection as well as he does a nice job mirroring his opponent and can match up against athletic defensive tackles. One other positive with Myers is his overall character, he is definitely the type of person you want in your locker room.

Excellent Run Blocker

Generates movement on double teams. Good combo blocker. Power and movement on first block, then physical shoves against LBs on 2nd block. Widens gaps, moves defenders on zone run blocks, helping to open cutback lane. Pushes DT, creating small crease for RB to run through at the LOS. Pushed DT 4 yards backwards on double team, then come off of it and got the LB too. Nice block on LB on zone run, good hand placement, torque and pushes him to the side. Good technique with shoulder into chest of DT on zone run. Moves feet through run blocks.

Athletic and Mobile

Very good mobility. Gets out in front quickly on screens, good range, makes effective blocks on LBs. Able to pull around tackle on QB bootleg passes. Quick as puller. If play calls for pocket to slide sideways, athleticism to do this.

Solid Football IQ

Makes presnap adjustment and protection calls at the line. Jokes that in practice, he and Justin Fields sometimes playfully argue back and forth as to which of them is making the proper protection audible at the line.

The Steelers have re-signed and signed a bunch of Iolinemen but Myers would be starting ahead of any of them tho he has a lot to do to be as good as the centre he is replacing.

catters078 on the clock

With Pick 89 the Los Angeles Rams select Trey Smith, Guard, Tennessee.

The Rams absolutely need to ensure their Offensive line remains sounds and lost Auston Blythe to Free Agency

Smith has great size and strength for the Guard position and both run and pass blocks well.

1618300203603.png

AmericanCrow and the Browns OTC

Fine..since you won't let me draft players off current rosters....let us try

At pick #90, our Cleveland Browns select

Tylan Wallace, wide receiver---Oklahoma State

catters078 you better go before I take who I really wanted

Ray Lewis--LB

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buffalo Bills select Jermar Jefferson, RB Oregon State

1618455471357.png

The Bills running back troop is underwhelming at best so whilst this maybe considered a reach by some to secure a back capable of being an eventual starter and every down back is worth the reach around. Jermar's strength's include his vision and lateral agility which makes him an intriguing prospect, the only rub being his gaudy pass catching numbers out of the backfield.

Monocle is on the clock

With pick 99 the New Orleans Saints select Marvin Wilson, Defensive Tackle, Florida State.

The Saints lost Malcom Brown and Sheldon Rankins in the offseeson so depth at the interior D line is a need.

Wilson has good size and power, but likely projects as a run blocker on short to go situations in the NFL.

nobbyiscool

I don't care if it's a reach (it is, with a couple of better at the position available - but this is the guy I want). I don't care if Jerruh's happy. I just want a valid pick.

(I've searched the whole of BF for this name!)

With the 100.3 selection, the Dallas Cowboys select

Tutu Atwell, Wide Receiver, Louisville

The title of that video says it all - this guy's been the shiftiest guy in college football.

Boom or bust, the comp is either Tyreek Hill... or it's Tavon Austin.

Think Tyreek though - Atwell is teeny tiny, but so fast, with an unofficial 40 time under 4.3 (lightning!) So, much like the receiver I tried to take earlier today, the aim is for this guy to take the top off the defence as a deep threat, with yards after catches from behind the line of scrimmage/screen plays, with sweeps and with gadget plays. Some of his punt returns would give special teams coordinators nightmares as well.

Given a bit more prominence when NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah included him in the first round of his first mock draft, he's more likely a late day 2 pick, because he struggles to get off press coverage, he's only an average route runner, and cos he's so tiny he's very susceptible to being knocked off his routes. The scouting reports are, in my opinion, overplaying his drops. I've seen a little bit of Louisville cos they play a few of those unique timeslots, and Atwell just seems a confidence player - he doesn't have "bad hands" per se. But if he drops 2-3 in a row you might as well yank him for the game. Similarly though, he's had hot games where he's caught anything near him with blistering acceleration to make up late ground.

And in the 4th round, if all he ever becomes is an explosive punt returner who comes on for the occasional gadget play on offence, that's not a dismal failure.

Dannyreed 3rd time lucky?

drd23 wanna double check this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back