List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Wallis? He's under some pressure to keep his spot at the Dogs
Nah he's more of a lead up one on one type. I'm thinking a midfielder with great goal sense. It's not like there's 100s of em either. You look at Sparrow and Jordan and you think those guys need to play in the middle. We need a midfielder who could split between midfield and forward as a ground level threat.

Nah he's more of a lead up one on one type. I'm thinking a midfielder with great goal sense. It's not like there's 100s of em either. You look at Sparrow and Jordan and you think those guys need to play in the middle. We need a midfielder who could split between midfield and forward as a ground level threat.
So Jamie Elliot type but not him obviously?

Interesting Jack Billings has put off contracts until end of the year.

*Not implying we should chase after him btw..

Interesting Jack Billings has put off contracts until end of the year.

*Not implying we should chase after him btw..
Saints at 2-2 and been up and down, not a bad call really.

Exactly.
If picketts a 70-30 forward mid, I'd like a guy who is 30-70.
Sam Petrevski-Seton is OOC at Carlton - and seemingly a talent going to waste... I wonder with that clear role, if we could engage him, up front kicking inside 50 mainly and with his silk - if he could become that (at pretty low cost, both $$ and trade)?

Sam Petrevski-Seton is OOC at Carlton - and seemingly a talent going to waste... I wonder with that clear role, if we could engage him, up front kicking inside 50 mainly and with his silk - if he could become that (at pretty low cost, both $$ and trade)?

Not a fan of Petrevski-Seton at all. Bruise free footballer, doesn’t hit the scoreboard. We can do better.

Last edited:
So we bringing back Harley Bennell? if he wasn't such a ******* idiot he would have been perfect. I actually forgot he played for us last year🤣

he really could have been an icing on top player this year especially with another preseason inder his belt, it’s a shame really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Charlie Cameron type would be nice. Shai Bolton.

I was surprised we took Petty over Petrucelle in the 2017 draft. The latter would be a very handy option on our list right now. Serious potential that kid. With an eye for goal.

Last edited:
Or Chandler comes into the forward pocket and Kozzie spends more time in the middle :devil:
* that, balance is perfect with Koz. I don't want him to spend more time in the middle he's way too dangerous forward.

SPS plays half back, they've tried him everywhere but he's still s**t.

What you angry about rude

Don't read too far into my reactions, you'll go mad trying to understand.

It's a NFL board thing, 00Stinger knows the score now, giving out sad reacts galore to me on things that don't make him sad at all. 😂

Just be happy that I improved your reaction score by one. 🤗

We could do much worse than chase Pat Lipinksi. Very classy player who can find the ball on the inside and outside as well as find the goals. Wouldn't cost a heap either

We could do much worse than chase Pat Lipinksi. Very classy player who can find the ball on the inside and outside as well as find the goals. Wouldn't cost a heap either

Looked primed pre-season but numbers have been down so far in 2021 and only kicked 6 goals in past 18 games.

Dont really get Sam Mclure's criticism of Oliver saying he was never going to leave. Clarry meeting with David Teague last year is evidence of nothing, only that he was willing to play the game to bump up his price.

Judd met with melbourne when he moved back east but was he ever a snowballs chance of coming to the dees? Hell no. He's just a businessman extracting the best price.

It was just business, 'Scoop' and carlton got played. Nothing personal.

Dont really get Sam Mclure's criticism of Oliver saying he was never going to leave. Clarry meeting with David Teague last year is evidence of nothing, only that he was willing to play the game to bump up his price.

Judd met with melbourne when he moved back east but was he ever a snowballs chance of coming to the dees? Hell no. He's just a businessman extracting the best price.

It was just business, 'Scoop' and carlton got played. Nothing personal.

Mclure is just being a bum sniffer, he is a flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back