Preview 2021 Rd 5 - Richmond vs St Kilda at Docklands Thursday 15/4 7.20pm AEST - Conspiracies, Comparisons and the Moorabbin Rasputitsa

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was about 6 years ago

Had this dream where I was coaching Richmond, we were playing Hawthorn in the Prelim final. A minute to go and they are 3 points in front, Brett Deledio kicks the ball into forward fifty and for some reason there are barely any Hawks players. Jack rewoldt has the ball right on the goal line, but instead of putting it through, he turns around and handballs to Ty Vickery who gets tackled by a Hawks player... Siren went. next minute, team is walking off the ground together, i walk up to Jack, pulled him away from the huddle and start giving him a mighty serve.. then woke up thinking "Jack you ******* idiot"
AS Carl JUNG might have said, 'My boy this is commonly referred to as an Anxiety Disorder manifesting in your ID and dream state which inturn will negatively effect your overall ego development..you are scarred temporarily by years in the wilderness'....but dont worry .......... Saints supporters ...we cant qualify for membership without one! You should be well on the way to recovery by now, with all those Flags, the prognosis though isn't so bright....I'm sorry but it doesnt look good for the future!:rolleyes:

Had a dream we were 40 behind then mounted a huge comeback then when we were 2pts behind I fell asleep then when I woke up the scores were nowhere to be found on the internet and Bigfooty had been shut down

then some campaigners showed up to trick or treat my house and just walked in there was like 20 of them at 3am demanding treats, also I lived in a cottage in upstate new york :drunk:

the end
I'll have what he's having...

When you’re baked as I was, cleaning is the last thing on your mind... it’s all stomach and cartoons
When I'm baked sometimes I get the cleaning bug...start washing glasses, going over the kitchen with a fine tooth comb, scrubbing sinks, vacuuming...attacking the wardrobe...

Sometimes I even put some clothes on...

I find it stress relieving and my wife thinks I'm a legend ! Lol

Lookit him go !

Edit: I also have a man shed so there.

When I'm baked sometimes I get the cleaning bug...start washing glasses, going over the kitchen with a fine tooth comb, scrubbing sinks, vacuuming...attacking the wardrobe...

Lookit him go !

Lookit him go !

8E87AE8B-B116-46C0-AE03-7FA59ACAFB0F.gif

The way we are all carrying on here you would think we are pre 2017 levels of shiteness again. We are f.....Richmond the 3 time premiers. Eat Em Alive tonight !!!!
Yeah I thought you guys would be totally thinking 'Eat em alive' but one senses there is an achillies heel in the Old Tiges tonight...just maybe ...but you know what they say, a wild animal is at its most dangerous when threatened or wounded...i get the feeling there's a bit of both happening in your camp tonight but like I said on our thread, I really think genuinely, theres a good vibe between the Saints and the Tiges...I enjoy when we play you! We respect that you are the best at the moment regardless of form ...but man we love to beat you. So tonight I'd wish you luck...but as the Navy Seals might say, "Luck is not a factor": but it is! well sometimes! Anyway............

Had a dream we were 40 behind then mounted a huge comeback then when we were 2pts behind I fell asleep then when I woke up the scores were nowhere to be found on the internet and Bigfooty had been shut down

then some campaigners showed up to trick or treat my house and just walked in there was like 20 of them at 3am demanding treats, also I lived in a cottage in upstate new york :drunk:

the end

Saints by 98

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I thought you guys would be totally thinking 'Eat em alive' but one senses there is an achillies heel in the Old Tiges tonight...just maybe ...but you know what they say, a wild animal is at its most dangerous when threatened or wounded...i get the feeling there's a bit of both happening in your camp tonight but like I said on our thread, I really think genuinely, theres a good vibe between the Saints and the Tiges...I enjoy when we play you! We respect that you are the best at the moment regardless of form ...but man we love to beat you. So tonight I'd wish you luck...but as the Navy Seals might say, "Luck is not a factor": but it is! well sometimes! Anyway............
Wait til we play you in round 5!

david king finally found out the gameplan to stop us and now we're no chance

might not even watch the game tonight and just watch the vfl tomoz to see how our rebuild is going
David king needs a game plan which stops him visiting the fridge and pantry .

anyone find an ump that has given us a good go? anyone?
There actually is one, we’ve won 90% of the games he’s umpired for us...can’t remember his name, just remember thinking ‘of course’ when he got dropped for last years finals series. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back