Game Day Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to tonight. Nothing more i want to see then effort and tackling pressure and we bought that in spades last week. Was quite miffed at Higgins and Butler yet to see them turn it around and rank in our top five for pressure acts along with Lonie is just brilliant.

Marshall, what a bloke, lifts time and time again for us, will play through pain, injuries and just keeps on coming. Super fast to sign a contract as well. Much love and respect for a man who will lift mountains to get things done.

A win tonight puts not only within sight of a top eight finish but top four is within reach so here's hoping the boys get it done tonight.

The AFL app is delayed and not live. This is apparently live and only pops up on the app when you’re at the stadium.

Yes, I do know what a radio is and how to use one ;)

Would obviously rather the sound quality of digital and the ability to use airpods. That’s all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I’d never heard of it.

Is it a separate app to the standard SEN app?

This article refers to “SEN Stadium” but I can’t see that on the App Store.

Thanks. I’d never heard of it.

Is it a separate app to the standard SEN app?

This article refers to “SEN Stadium” but I can’t see that on the App Store.

It’s just on the regular SEN app and pops up when you’re at the ground in the radio section.

It’s location based

Fingers crossed I’ll get it sorted tonight. Hate the crackle from the wireless.

It’s just on the regular SEN app and pops up when you’re at the ground in the radio section.

It’s location based

Fingers crossed I’ll get it sorted tonight. Hate the crackle from the wireless.

Hopefully the wifi inside the stadium works tonight if the crowd is as big as expected.

One of the perks of us typically having smaller crowds is that usually isnt an issue but typically fails to handle a big crowd.

DMac should have his hands full with Houli this week. He has been playing as the half forward wingman type role. He should be the direct opponent of Houli and traditionally he's been the one player who gets us every time. If age and D Mac can make him earn every touch we probably have a very good chance. Houli is almost their most important player. He's their director and architect off half back.
I reckon DMac should be used in a totally attacking run mode on the wing, not a sacrifice his game..let the Tiges try and chase him.

Just out of interest why do people listen to commentary when they are at the ground? I don’t get it. And yes I do listen when it’s in tv but sometimes they tell you things you can’t see and also there is atmosphere at the ground. There is none really on tv so commentary adds some.

Just out of interest why do people listen to commentary when they are at the ground? I don’t get it. And yes I do listen when it’s in tv but sometimes they tell you things you can’t see and also there is atmosphere at the ground. There is none really on tv so commentary adds some.

Because I haven’t followed the game all my life and need some help with the finer details and things I miss.

It's a sh*t night because it's a training night at the same time as the game. I know a lot who are in the same boat.
I was ditching training to go to the game. That was until i missed out on getting a ticket. I’m still not going to training, as far as the coach knows I’m at the game. The Saints take priority anyway. It’s also blowing a gail and I cbf making the 2 hour round trip. I’m the captain too 😐

I don’t always but tonight I’m going by myself. Sometimes I like to know details about an injury or key stats without checking my phone. Plus, my 40+ eyes are worse at seeing the other side of the ground these days.

I’ve said this a million times but give me tv coverage with crowd noise and umpires audio. In my opinion commentators add little during games apart from maybe boundary riders providing injury updates.

I don’t need that clown Taylor or is dopey mate JB to tell me what I can see for myself.

Whatever happened to the options you once got on Foxtel?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I have the radio that broadcasts the umpires which helps me know which rules the umpires are interpreting wrong, the trouble is when they start coughing up a lung right into my ear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond by 20.

Tigers get a fast start to lead by 60 at the main break. With the Saints having just three goals at half time. Saints fight back, kicking 7 goals to 1 in the third. Saints continue on their merry way in the last, getting the margin back to single figures, (8 points). Before the tigers kick the last two to end the game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They ain't gonna miss burying jack higgins at every possible opportunity tonight.

I wouldn't mind seeing the tiggers get carried away with some unsociable football tonight- I think that kind of stuff helps our guys focus and switch on.

Also I think prestia out really hurts them in a way crouch and steele should be able to exploit well.
Whether we can turn clearances into f50 marks will decide the game I think

Been dogshit in both marquee games this year, time to bring it good and proper. Great test awaits, but must start switched on!
Hope Zak remembers this from last year's final & gives some back to Cotchin tonight

Honestly have a physical reaction watching this. Someone needed to repeat the effort on the soft campaigner.

Hope Zak remembers this from last year's final & gives some back to Cotchin tonight

The fact that Geary was the only player to get stuck into him was disappointing looking back on it. However, you know that if something like this happens tonight, Carlisle ain't going to let them get away with it, just gotta hope the rest of the boys are willing to get stuck into them as well.

The fact that Geary was the only player to get stuck into him was disappointing looking back on it. However, you know that if something like this happens tonight, Carlisle ain't going to let them get away with it, just gotta hope the rest of the boys are willing to get stuck into them as well.
This was one example of their bullying tactics in that game and we need to let them know that it won't work tonight straight from the first bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back