glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
He took it and placed it in his compartment. But we didnt see him drink it. ALthough it was alluded to in his conversation with battlestar.

It’s implied he took it after having his ass handed to him by the Dora. Even Falcon asks him “what’d you do?” after he bends a metal thingy in half.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
he smashed a dude through a ******* wall with a punch or some sh*t lol

And jumped out of a window onto the hood of a car. He clearly took the serum. What I don't get is how the guy he bashed to death lasted so long, thought he'd be decapitated after the first shield throw.

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
And jumped out of a window onto the hood of a car. He clearly took the serum. What I don't get is how the guy he bashed to death lasted so long, thought he'd be decapitated after the first shield throw.
I guess it's because the guy he bashed also took the serum

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
“I didn’t think of it immediately, I’m right handed” :D

Elaine. Didn’t see that coming.

Any scene with Isiah Bradley is a highlight. Damn he’s good. Im not familiar with the actor but he’s good.

May 24, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
I expected more from that episode. Way too much time spent back at Sam's home with the bloody boat and not much action. The flag smashers should have been more of a focus than they were and Zemo's story ended very quickly. I feel like they've tried to do too much in 6 episodes. Power broker and flag smashers isn't as interesting as the storyline around Walker's transition from Cap America to US Agent.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I expected more from that episode. Way too much time spent back at Sam's home with the bloody boat and not much action. The flag smashers should have been more of a focus than they were and Zemo's story ended very quickly. I feel like they've tried to do too much in 6 episodes. Power broker and flag smashers isn't as interesting as the storyline around Walker's transition from Cap America to US Agent.

In terms of pacing, maybe that fight scene against Walker right at the start of the episode set expectations that it was going to be an action packed episode. Then quite a lull from that point onwards.

I was thinking it might be a bit of a manhunt etc at the end of last week to find him and get the shield back, didn’t think it would happen straight away.

Personally I didn’t mind it, I enjoyed the eventual conversation with Sam and Bucky. I do agree with your point on Zemo though, that all seemed to happen quickly. Appears he was wanting to be found by waiting at the Sokovian memorial.

Huge fan of the Dora, so was hoping to see a bit more of them. And I’m still wondering what it is Ayo said to Bucky last episode as they were leaving (she spoke in Xhosa, even the subtitles don’t say what it was).

In terms of pacing, maybe that fight scene against Walker right at the start of the episode set expectations that it was going to be an action packed episode. Then quite a lull from that point onwards.

I was thinking it might be a bit of a manhunt etc at the end of last week to find him and get the shield back, didn’t think it would happen straight away.

Personally I didn’t mind it, I enjoyed the eventual conversation with Sam and Bucky. I do agree with your point on Zemo though, that all seemed to happen quickly. Appears he was wanting to be found by waiting at the Sokovian memorial.

Huge fan of the Dora, so was hoping to see a bit more of them. And I’m still wondering what it is Ayo said to Bucky last episode as they were leaving (she spoke in Xhosa, even the subtitles don’t say what it was).

zemo foreshadowed the memorial in an earlier episode so it was on the cards

Foreshadowing with Sams sister. Something makes me think she’s in danger. And the first African American super soldier. He’ll feature

They’ve done well with the locations. really looks like an eastern euro city. Walker battling his demons here.

Oh yeah give me the shield! Here we go. Why don’t falcon use firearms (unless he doesn’t have any of course

Ohhh trip off falcons wings. Take away his identity. PICK UPTHE SHIELD FFS get outta there!!

40uC.gif

Hmmmm they dont want a back cap usa.

Walker be wanting that shield back by the looks of it.

Who is Sharon talking to?

Pretty amazing how they can catch the shield that easily.

But now he can’t catch it. Practice montage.

Flag smasher girl has a loud whistle it seems. New York!!!

Oh what’s in the suitcase??!?!! New wings prob. Sam looks lovingly, breathes deeply and….

CUT TO BLACK.

7 mins of credits

Oh wait…..hi walker. Ohhhhh his own shield. But is it vibraium???

Back