Game Day Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

May be more noticeable at the ground but on tv noticing lots of times in transition players choosing to jog back with a Richmond player rather than gut running past them to help out the defense
To Steele's credit he is one who does gut run back but others are few and far between

I don't know why ppl are getting so worked up this is the st Kilda I know and love maybe over the 30 years I've followed them it's just what I'm a costom too
The bloke in front of me is absolutely doing his block. It’s like, relax mate, you cannot get this worked up of a perennial shitbox of a club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already has, that's why he's being picked as injury sub
Hard to pick him with a full list, that’s at least 3 free kicks against him already.

I still think he could be a player but we’ve stalled his development, imo he should have 4 weeks at sandy in the middle winning the ball and directing traffic.

We look tired, we gave it a red hot crack in that first half but we are running on empty now.

This game should have been played on Saturday night, expecting us to front up again 5 days after a tough game against West Coast is madness.

The AFL give us a marquee prime time standalone game but then they screw us with the scheduling.
Losing Marshall and Jones and installing Hunter and Dunstan just made us 2 players down , sorry to say but Luke's disposal is still shocking and Hunter all though trys just is not AFL grade.
You can't play average players against a team chock full of talent.
In saying this if we had Marshall and Jones we would of been a lot closer but the way the Tigers have played tonight , no way would we of beaten them.

Move on to next week and just hope we can re-group and Marshall and Ryder are back in the team with Jones.

Another bullshit htb free against Hunter Clark.

Give it a rest umpires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back