Game Day Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Snake26

Team Captain
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
I was ditching training to go to the game. That was until i missed out on getting a ticket. I’m still not going to training, as far as the coach knows I’m at the game. The Saints take priority anyway. It’s also blowing a gail and I cbf making the 2 hour round trip. I’m the captain too 😐
Should’ve gone to training 🤦🏻‍♂️

Oct 16, 2014
Top of a God
AFL Club
St Kilda
I feel like Coffs been better. Clarke’s been ok. That’s the only positives I can think of for now.

Hill can be managed. If we don’t have the balls to drop. Butler still looks hesitant and out of form. Might give him a break too.

Ryder might as well retire as his absence b killed our season. Worst timing.

let’s play big Sam and rest Marshall to he’s right. Tank it out a bit and do a mini reset.

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
We’re so erratic that I wouldn’t be surprised if we got done in some massive betting scandal, it would be so st Kilda.
Hope that does happen. Will probably result in us folding.

I feel like Coffs been better. Clarke’s been ok. That’s the only positives I can think of for now.

Hill can be managed. If we don’t have the balls to drop. Butler still looks hesitant and out of form. Might give him a break too.

Ryder might as well retire as his absence b killed our season. Worst timing.

let’s play big Sam and rest Marshall to he’s right. Tank it out a bit and do a mini reset.

Coffield and Clark have been good once the game was over.

PaddyMcClunkin

All Australian
May 31, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Funny seeing Richmond players looking surprised after taking uncontested marks that any other team would make an effort on.

And done it again Built Lethean up to be a god

He did a lot of moves. Someone in an article showed how the Tigers have stability, we prefer to turn over masses of players, don't have an identity or any connection to the jumper.

Biggest Richmond win against us since 1985.

And we were wooden spooners back then.

Could be again I think. Crouch must be spewing, Adelaide in the 8 and we look bottom 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back