Position 2021 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to say how no-Gawndy fare as it depends what coaches did with the savings they made starting a rookie at R2.

If they started Neale, it's a loss. If they started Steele/Macrae, you'd call it a win.
If they started Gawn/Steele 100% a win, Grundy/Neale no so much.

They might have picked 2 good mid-pricers or 2 dud's. It's not really black and white to this point.

If Flynn is out again and Meek gets dropped, then the Gawndy teams are winning imo, cause it's really too early to upgrade to from Flynn to Grundy.

I think those that have Gawn and flynn/Hickey R2 would he very happy. Flynn scoring better than the forward or mid rookie that they got off field.
Gawn and Flynn was a delight for 3 weeks. Fielding Meek last week was not a delight.

It’s really cute how you refer to Gawn as “Gawndy”

What do you call Grundy?
tenor.gif

Love that the Saints play tonight and GWS team is named tomorrow night, Marshall will either be locked at F1 or R2 and I won’t be able to change. No chance GWS let the world know what they’re doing early is there with Flynn?

These rolling teams is f’ed.

see the previous two posts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love that the Saints play tonight and GWS team is named tomorrow night, Marshall will either be locked at F1 or R2 and I won’t be able to change. No chance GWS let the world know what they’re doing early is there with Flynn?

These rolling teams is f’ed.

hope you have room for Marshall at R3 or F8

Cameron in is a bad sign for Grundy
Why? Cox was dropped. Same forward/ruck role.
But Grundy was going to get slaughtered by NicNat anyway lol

Lloyd meek will be playing for peel thunder this week. Treacy holds his spot
View attachment 1103558
Having gone the route of cheap rucks last season ......it was an absolute nightmare, and burned so many trades

The current situation with Flynn and Meek is exactly why cheap rucks is not a great strategy

Having gone the route of cheap rucks last season ......it was an absolute nightmare, and burned so many trades

The current situation with Flynn and Meek is exactly why cheap rucks is not a great strategy

Thoughts Here2tellyouwhy ? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back