• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TELL CORNES THE DEAD LOOKING KKUUNNTT ,PORT TRAVEL 10 TIMES
TIGERS TRAVEL 6 TIMES.
port plays genuine home games against sides who rarely play there.
Tigers play most home games against sides who also play at mcg lots and lots.

What a ridiculous take,

how the piss could they have made our draw against interstate teams any harder going off last years ladder?

i mean we play

Port
Lions
Weagles

all away

so thats literally every single non victorian team that made the 8 last year

and of those we only get a single return game at the MCG (which is against brisbane)

our remaining interstate away games are against

Gold coast (14th in 2020)
Freo (12th)
GWS (10th) with a return home game at fuggin marvel

And the teams we play at home with no return game on their turf are

Adelaide (18th)
Sydney (16th)

so they gave us, away games against every single interstate team that didnt finish either third last or last. and our only return game (ergo our chance to square up an interstate loss) against fellow top 4 hopefuls is against brisbane.

also, we actually only get to play 3 interstate teams on the G this year, *Adelaide sydney and brisbane* with our fourth home game being at the neutral ground of marvel stadium (where we play a single home game every year, unlike geelong who play 4-5 home games at the MCG)

so i ask, is the only way for the draw to be considered hard if we literally just play 8 away games against all interstate teams with no return MCG home games?

TELL CORNES THE DEAD LOOKING KKUUNNTT ,PORT TRAVEL 10 TIMES
TIGERS TRAVEL 6 TIMES.
port plays genuine home games against sides who rarely play there.
Tigers play most home games against sides who also play at mcg lots and lots.
Stopped reading at Kane Cornes. Dead set brain dead salty moron.

Train station saying my myki is invalid! fu**, have to walk 1km to nearest place that sells them
fu** that I’m not going anymore
I would drive but I just smoked a joint so u know I’m responsible and all

masterclass in coaching last night.

Push George high to use his marking ability and his ability to break lines.

Replace George half forward role with Aarts to create the traditional George chaos

Pickett in the ruck to give us a new look

Backing Balta in who was getting smashed early to actually come out and beat his opponent. Shows our coaches can get into our players head and change momentum.

On the game, I laugh how in the first quarter feedback is how saints left two goals from posters yet ignore all our misses. Team obviously was focused on not allowing them ease of ball and was right on from the get go. It's the first game our midfield dominated and by having our mids now apply quality pressure the other two lines looked really good.

Hope this game kills off the crying of letting Buttler and Higgins go. Both players cant defend and run for the easy goal by running forward for the easy ball all the time, the game last night exposed that.

Great win and lets give the first loss to both Melbourne and the Dogs.

What a ridiculous take,

how the piss could they have made our draw against interstate teams any harder going off last years ladder?

i mean we play

Port
Lions
Weagles

all away

so thats literally every single non victorian team that made the 8 last year

and of those we only get a single return game at the MCG (which is against brisbane)

our remaining interstate away games are against

Gold coast (14th in 2020)
Freo (12th)
GWS (10th) with a return home game at fuggin marvel

And the teams we play at home with no return game on their turf are

Adelaide (18th)
Sydney (16th)

so they gave us, away games against every single interstate team that didnt finish either third last or last. and our only return game (ergo our chance to square up an interstate loss) against fellow top 4 hopefuls is against brisbane.

also, we actually only get to play 3 interstate teams on the G this year, *Adelaide sydney and brisbane* with our fourth home game being at the neutral ground of marvel stadium (where we play a single home game every year, unlike geelong who play 4-5 home games at the MCG)

so i ask, is the only way for the draw to be considered hard if we literally just play 8 away games against all interstate teams with no return MCG home games?

Lucky we don’t have to play Sydney away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at the game last night and man it was beautiful to watch. We were just on . Probably pissed off with deboy nerd Virgins crap last week.

Our defence was insane , I had a perfect view of our zone and web the saints were just trapped and had no answers.

Bolton shedda and dusty were insane in the mids. Dusty playing less fwd probably due to prestia out. But he was good in close last night. Jack is having an unbelievable year.

Who said astbury was finished btw. The guy is as reliable as ever. And baker , doing it for the short guys 😍😍😍

On a side note why was swan st so dead after a tiger win ? I know it was a Thursday but there was actually 0 ppl in bars. Closed by 1030 cooked

Dimma in the after tv pressa looked a tad ragged...players after the game looked fresher than him!
Bit concerning...
He's got a young piece of meat he's been taking care of. Many a sleepless night for the big dim sim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back