Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

LennyHayes77 am I in coach? or did you have someone else lined up for Broken's team?

I feel the need to make some cuts *may or may not involve actual cutting*

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
LennyHayes77 am I in coach? or did you have someone else lined up for Broken's team?

I feel the need to make some cuts *may or may not involve actual cutting*
You're in mate. Just made the cut 😉 send me your email when you get a chance and I'll get you set up as the teams owner.
I'll be setting everything up soon and will make a 2021 season thread when we're ready to go. Looking at starting draft in May sometime, possibly June depending on everyone's keenness.

I clicked view roster

How in the fu** did I finish 6th?

I mean OMG look how many awesome players I have, you should send me trade offers immediately.

Everyone is on the block. EVERYONE.

I've decided to go in with fresh eyes on my team, I'm just too afraid to open them just yet.

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Before i get things underway with the new season just wanted to ask if anyone had any requests for the upcoming season/s?
Increased roster sizes, rule changes etc or just go with the status quo?
I'm thinking we keep the schedule the same despite an extra week and just see how things shake out in terms of players resting etc as i don'twant the championship game to be a farce in week 17 with a bunch of players out.

Anyone with a shortage of picks this year looking to get back into the draft I'm looking to palm off some of 3rd round +s for futures.

I've got 2 x 3rds 1 x 4th and 3 x 5ths IIRC

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Before i get things underway with the new season just wanted to ask if anyone had any requests for the upcoming season/s?
Are we doing anything about the other participants that were inactive towards the end of last season?

Broken was one of them, but he's at least shown us the courtesy of letting us know now that he can't guarantee activity and has given up his team. Are ILP or Mr Nyah still interested in participating in the league, and if they are, are they going to actually set their line-ups?

Are we doing anything about the other participants that were inactive towards the end of last season?

Broken was one of them, but he's at least shown us the courtesy of letting us know now that he can't guarantee activity and has given up his team. Are ILP or Mr Nyah still interested in participating in the league, and if they are, are they going to actually set their line-ups?

Didn't Me Nyah continue to set his? I thought it was just ILP?

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Didn't Me Nyah continue to set his? I thought it was just ILP?
Based on my post from ~Week 15 last year, Mr Nyah wasn't as bad but still not as active as you'd like
ILP still has Clowney in his starting line-up despite him going on IR 3.5 weeks ago. That's pretty open and shut in terms of showing a lack of activity to even set line-ups

A quick look at Weeks 12, 13 & 14 for the other two show that they have changed their line-ups some, but they have still been starting obvious donuts (i.e. players on the COVID list or on a bye) when there are obvious replacements on their bench

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda

Mr_Nyah iluvparis are you guys good to go around again?
Obviously some people are more active on the forum than others but as long as a valid lineup is set then happy to keep everyone in. Don't want too much turnover year to year though and we've already lost 1 guy.

Whats the draft lottery idea?

Same idea you floated in Alpha. Teams that miss playoffs split into two groups and have an equal chance of retaining best pick possible for their group.

Back