Captains Round 5 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grundy/Macrae. I like it done with early.

Not 100% sure I'll have a non playing rookie though.

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm tempted to VC Grundy as I'll be able to get his score if needed. My loop is O'Ea from GC so might have no options.
Would be avoiding Grundy this week at all costs as a captaincy option
Nicnat destroyed him last year
Tough match up for him

Macrae into Gawn for me! Wish I had Steele would definitely be vcing him vs us tomorrow night

Tempted to do Martin into Gawn instead of Macrae into Gawn. Have a feeling Dusty is going to demolish st kilda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty VC and I reckon he goes 25+ disposals and hits the scoreboard with 2+ goals. Tigers will maul the Saints tonight without a recognized ruck and avoid going 0-3 in the last 3 games.

Gawn C is just a no brainer like many others also think. Dusty will need over 130 to take it off Maxxy.

This season I've started a little tracker of actual vs 'perfect' score (i.e. correct C and highest scoring players)

After 4 rounds seems I've missed 497 points which would've put me 43rd instead of 4400-ish. This is about 5% of the 'perfect' score or I've been 95% correct with C and on-field players

Making me re-think not starting a loophole... I've lost 101 points already with wrong C choices this season....

This season I've started a little tracker of actual vs 'perfect' score (i.e. correct C and highest scoring players)

After 4 rounds seems I've missed 497 points which would've put me 43rd instead of 4400-ish. This is about 5% of the 'perfect' score or I've been 95% correct with C and on-field players

Making me re-think not starting a loophole... I've lost 101 points already with wrong C choices this season....
Dont do it to yourself :drunk:

I've missed rookie scores, Danger C round 1, Grundy C last week.
Hurn 6. Daniel 19.

Too many what ifs in thjis game. It can change quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back