No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame if that’s a serious injury to Howe - love the way he plays the game. Exciting to watch

Allen is great to watch - be nice if we could entice him across
Doesn't he miss just about every season (lately) with a terrible injury of some sort?

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Is West Coasts best the best in it ? They ski downhill but when they do, they have weapons everywhere
A team which bagged a flag with no Nicnat and Gaff? That doesn’t happen too often

And of course the only stadium in the country actually designed primarily for footy

theiaofseed

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
And at the MCG. If anything their list has improved since then. But the results don’t reflect it. They remain flakey but their best is just great
2019 was an off year, last year they didn't handle the hub. No more excuses this year.

I wish O’Brien played like Oscar Allen. :(

theiaofseed

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
West Coast can't run out games.

Collingwood dominated the second half of the third, just couldn't kick the broad side of a barn.

Jan 17, 2008
Brisvegas
AFL Club
Hawthorn
In 2021 every team to kick over 100 has both won and kept the opposition to under 100.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
I think historically the first team to 100 wins around 90% of the time. Don’t have the fact stay but they used to quote it during the broadcast a lot and it was very high from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back