VFL Mens 2021 season chat

Remove this Banner Ad

well, according to the bookies they are the team longest to win the comp

if you're asking me i'd say gold coast will struggle immensely
Bookies had Essendon outside the top 8 in 2019 and they were a bees dick away from the Grand Final

Nope. Good for the Pies really, get to fly players back (like an unused sub and emergency)
So whom was second match tonight then? The VFL not doing a good job of making their round one fixture changes clear.
The original round one fixture got changed I think but cannot find for sure what was happening this round on their site.

So whom was second match tonight then? The VFL not doing a good job of making their round one fixture changes clear.
The original round one fixture got changed I think but cannot find for sure what was happening this round on their site.
Frankston beat Coburg by 5 goals. VFL coverage has always been bad, this year is worse somehow

Yep. Not in terms of TV but general information has been non existent
Agreed. Going to be plenty of coverage on youtube and Kayo but to actually find info in real time before games start has been challenging today to even know for sure whom was playing or what site is best to find scores and stats. Will take a month or so before we figure out a reliable source that updated more often.

website does not even have scores yet of any games played today....

They have a link to short summary preview to season on the site from a day ago but nothing about games played in time since then.

What a night at SkyBus Stadium!!!

Frankston 20-6(126) def Coburg 14-12(96)

Josh Begley kicked 6 goals

Frankston winning a Round 1 game for first time since 2008. Last year they played finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

website does not even have scores yet of any games played today....

They have a link to short summary preview to season on the site from a day ago but nothing about games played in time since then.

The website is just horrible, but luckily the VFL app is good. Has live scores and stats and is easy to use.

Essendon getting absolutely smashed by Brisbane. Gonna end up being a very ugly score.

The coverage is good, commentators are solid and picture quality is nice. Obviously not as detailed as a full TV broadcast but I've always said for local comps like this all you need is one camera and a scoreboard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back