Trades Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have good cover in defence imo.
Id try to get a forward or mid rookie of the ground.
The reason i said danger is he covers both lines.
But a mid premo would probably be just as good.
Yeah really would like a Mid if not now then when I get my first upgrades off rookies... just none screaming out with a cheeky low BE... Oliver/Macrae/Steele all very tempting but can't quite get them without ditching a Daniher or one of the better rookies. Think Daniher goes well this week, otherwise he gets the chop next week.

View attachment 1104621

I've got 4 hours to come to my senses
12 Burned Memes ideas | memes, burn meme, humor

Yeah really would like a Mid if not now then when I get my first upgrades off rookies... just none screaming out with a cheeky low BE... Oliver/Macrae/Steele all very tempting but can't quite get them without ditching a Daniher or one of the better rookies. Think Daniher goes well this week, otherwise he gets the chop next week.
If getting rid of Daniher means you can afford one of those mids you should do it.
However, at worst Daniher's price shouldn't drop much and could go up while Steele has already played, Macrae's price shouldn't change much and Oliver should drop in value, so waiting till next week should work well.

If he stays fit and behaves he's going to end up a top forward. Unfortunately history suggests it won't be long before he breaks down ... or breaks somebody.

I cant reach any of my Mid or Def targets without compromising my team.

I can wait on Danger while Sidey and Zorks have been :poo: and Marshall may not even be an option

yes he has burnt me a few times before but I'm not seeing any better options :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which 2 of these 3 rookies to trade - Campbell, Jordon, Brockman?

Brockman and Jordon?
I need to trade one of Campbell and Jordon to fund my premo trade. Unfortunately I can't do it with Brockman

Brockman for sure as one option, then kicking from the other two is hard

Campbell kick-ins (play on):
rd1 = 0
rd2 = 3
rd3 = 1
rd4 = 0

Jordon CBA's:
rd1 = 10
rd2 = 6
rd3 = 10
rd4 = 3

I've decided that I've going to trade out Campbell, going against many on here. I think Jordon has good better role, made better with Fritsch out for a couple of weeks (Oliver, Trac, Viney and Gus may spend more time forward). The low ToG% last round looks to have been a little rest for him. Tackles a lot and is getting CBA's. Campbell down to Waterman gives me $150k. Yes it's too early to get rid of him, could easily go 100+, but this is my gut feel.

It's literally a 50/50 call, they could both average 50-60, they could both be rested/dropped next week, they could both go 80+, one could go massive, one could score 20.

I need to trade one of Campbell and Jordon to fund my premo trade. Unfortunately I can't do it with Brockman

Brockman for sure as one option, then kicking from the other two is hard

Campbell kick-ins (play on):
rd1 = 0
rd2 = 3
rd3 = 1
rd4 = 0

Jordon CBA's:
rd1 = 10
rd2 = 6
rd3 = 10
rd4 = 3

I've decided that I've going to trade out Campbell, going against many on here. I think Jordon has good better role, made better with Fritsch out for a couple of weeks (Oliver, Trac, Viney and Gus may spend more time forward). The low ToG% last round looks to have been a little rest for him. Tackles a lot and is getting CBA's. Campbell down to Waterman gives me $150k. Yes it's too early to get rid of him, could easily go 100+, but this is my gut feel.

It's literally a 50/50 call, they could both average 50-60, they could both be rested/dropped next week, they could both go 80+, one could go massive, one could score 20.

It's such a hard call been mulling on it for days.

Technically all rookies I have left could still earn money so who the * to trade for Waterman? And I have 240k in the bank before any Waterman trade so it seems stupid to not upgrade to a Bowes or even a Ridley. But that means I have to turf another rookie...who could still technically earn money. Only other options are my mid pricers Clark or Phillips but I want to keep them at least for 1 more week. Low BE's and scoring potential.

Or do I just get Waterman in for one of Brockman/Scott/McNeil, L.Jones in for N.Murray (dead). Bank all the money and bide my time with rookies? Might fall behind others though

Team as it stands with 242k in bank and no trades used this week

team.png

It's such a hard call been mulling on it for days.

Technically all rookies I have left could still earn money so who the fu** to trade for Waterman? And I have 240k in the bank before any Waterman trade so it seems stupid to not upgrade to a Bowes or even a Ridley. But that means I have to turf another rookie...who could still technically earn money. Only other options are my mid pricers Clark or Phillips but I want to keep them at least for 1 more week. Low BE's and scoring potential.

Or do I just get Waterman in for one of Brockman/Scott/McNeil, L.Jones in for N.Murray (dead). Bank all the money and bide my time with rookies? Might fall behind others though

Team as it stands with 242k in bank and no trades used this week

View attachment 1104688

Mcneil to waterman.
imo

Im considering some very aggressive trades to capitalise on my early start of 5/560. I have held my nerve all week on Caleb Daniel however now with the weather looking terrible in Brisbane I am considering trading Daniel-L Jones and Daniher-Dunkley. Dunkley is perhaps the only 'must have' player I don't currently own and features prominently in most of my upcoming league matches. Here is my current squad:

round 5.JPG

Do I hold and wait for Daniher to drop his inevitable big score in the next few weeks or trade please gentleman?

Im considering some very aggressive trades to capitalise on my early start of 5/560. I have held my nerve all week on Caleb Daniel however now with the weather looking terrible in Brisbane I am considering trading Daniel-L Jones and Daniher-Dunkley. Dunkley is perhaps the only 'must have' player I don't currently own and features prominently in most of my upcoming league matches. Here is my current squad:

View attachment 1104689

Do I hold and wait for Daniher to drop his inevitable big score in the next few weeks or trade please gentleman?
do it i reckon.
solid trades.
dunks is a must have.
awesome team dude

View attachment 1104689

Nice team bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back