Game Day AFLW 2021 Grand Final: Adelaide v Brisbane - Sat April 17 at Adelaide Oval

CrowInFiji

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
It’s not the first time you’ve bad mouth this team.

Give it a rest. This is one of the most disappointing performances in our history, people aren't going to like it. And yes, I'm a member of the AFLW team and have been since inception.

Give it a rest. This is one of the most disappointing performances in our history, people aren't going to like it. And yes, I'm a member of the AFLW team and have been since inception.
Good for you, so am I.

But this poster has been pretty negative vocally about this team for most of the year.

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
It’s not the first time you’ve bad mouth this team.

The other times would've been when we've been thrashed/performed poorly - but that doesn't mean I don't support them? There aren't very many positives to take out of today, we've been handed a big reality check for thinking we could just waltz into a home Grand Final and almost win by default.

CrowInFiji

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Good for you, so am I.

But this poster has been pretty negative vocally about this team for most of the year.

Some people support in different ways. Some are eternal optimists, some are eternal pessimists and others are one or the other based on the performance/result. Regardless, they don't need to be belittled and have their passion questioned except where they are personally abusive. End of story.

The other times would've been when we've been thrashed/performed poorly - but that doesn't mean I don't support them? There aren't very many positives to take out of today, we've been handed a big reality check for thinking we could just waltz into a home Grand Final and almost win by default.
Why don’t you say that instead of demanding the coaches head and declaring us disastrous, ffs? We made a grand final - our third in five years. We aren’t disastrous, we had a very poor day.

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Good for you, so am I.

Yeah, because I've felt that we've been lacklustre for not insignificant parts of the season - especially compared to 2019 (where I had less to be critical about).

Sep 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
Posted as soon as Randall went down that it would be tough. Brisbane fantastic.

The Top 4-6 were really even this season, and 3 or 4 could've finished top. It would've been interesting to see how we would've gone in an away final. I think today might've been an indication.

2 flags from 3 GFs - onwards and upwards.

Couple of players are done after this I reckon.

Phillips, Metcalfe, Rajcic basically done. Foley out for the season with an ACL you'd think. Considine surely will not play again.

Need to replace them with speed and youth.

Varnhagen and Ponter need to get their bodies right. Very underdone.

Woodland needs a rocket. Not a team player.

Back