Game Day Sydney Swans vs Giants: Derby XX 4:35pm SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am expecting a massive effort from Hayward. He must be pretty edgy watching the new look Swans being undefeated after 4 games without his contribution. He knows that his starting spot has never been under more scrutiny.

Whether or not that will translate into goals or goal assists I don't know but I'll bet that we won't be seeing the lethargic Hayward of previous seasons.

Where he does not only bet on the nags but loves taking any juicy odds he can get on us losing. Has often bragged about his bulging pockets in the past. Like who the **** bets on their own team to lose ?

You bet against the Swans and win money if we lose so it softens the blow and if the Swans win you're happy so it's kind of a win win

Not to bang on about it, but living in Brisbane, I can say that as the women's game start to took off towards the end of high-school, it was females from my school that were getting into footy, after barely anyone gave a shot about it here for years. Then the guys followed suit.

The growth of the women's game is a ******* awesome thing for footy, and I can only assume that anyone against it is a huge incel :shrug:

Anyway, I'll stop venting, but the archaic attitudes just sh*t me off. How the growth of the women's game can be seen as anything but ******* awesome is sexism, really nothing more to it.

Hayward to hopefully show good signs, and Mellican to have a good game in defence is probably what I want to see most. Would be great to have depth again.

I also think its improved dramatically skills are getting better every year i can definitely see myself getting much more involved in it when we have a team.

I also think its improved dramatically skills are getting better every year i can definitely see myself getting much more involved in it when we have a team.
Yeah, standard improves noticeably each year. Same people that bitch about the standard don't think the players should get contacts that are big enough for it to be the players' full-time jobs...

WTH people!! PJ Gallagher's permanently closed!! My go to pub spot for the footy. Where am I going to get my Guinness pie with mushy peas!!!

I've felt the same ever since 'Red Door' on Foveaux street closed.

Harts Pub in the rocks better still be around when I get back.

I can't get into it without a Swans team to identify with and cheer on. But I just love what an inspiration it has been for young women to take up a sport and love playing it. More women playing sport is a great thing. Young girls need heroes to identify with and try to emulate their feats. I grew up with heroes like Dennis Lillee, Arthur Beatson, Mickey O and Steve Heighway in soccer. I played all sports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS will not know who to concentrate on to defend:
- 2 defenders on Lance, tall on Logan, another tall on Reid,
so then we have Hayward, Gulden, Wicks, Papley,
then Hickey jogging in, then McInerney and Warner running forward,
possibly an occasional goal from Mills or Florent.

We've got this!!

Mighty Bloods by 4 goals

#GoBloods #bloods #goswans #ProudlySydney
AFL_2021_Bloods.png

FINAL TEAMS | No late changes for the Swans or Giants. Dylan Stephens (SYD) and Matt Buntine (GWS) the subs.

GWS will not know who to concentrate on to defend:
- 2 defenders on Lance, tall on Logan, another tall on Reid,
so then we have Hayward, Gulden, Wicks, Papley,
then Hickey jogging in, then McInerney and Warner running forward,
possibly an occasional goal from Mills or Florent.

We've got this!!

Mighty Bloods by 4 goals

#GoBloods #bloods #goswans #ProudlySydney
View attachment 1104740
Why so conservative. You need to be more positive SwansProudly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back