Preview Rnd 5 - Carlton vs Port Adelaide Sat April 16th 7.25PM @ MCG - Team Post #765

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think that Gov needs to rack up high possessions, I'd take 10-12 w ith 3 goals every day of the week. I would like him to apply more pressure and be some sort of hazard to the opposition rather than be a witches hat when we dont have the ball.
I hope Gov has an impact, but coming off one and a half VFL practice games I think he might run out of gas by half time.

Cmon boys, big game for the group tonight. I’m gonna be so freaking proud of the lads if we get over the line somehow. Quick transition from the back half, especially with Saads long kicking when they turn the ball over will be pivotal, as well as our intercept game. Simply, we have no passengers tonight and they all crack in to get first usage, I feel we will win.

Also will bode more confidence for us against a Bris team that is not playing that great at the minute either, for next week.

We gave them a real shake last year & it came down to the last kick...

Bring that effort and we are right in this.
I like our selections & think we are fielding a really strong side.

Us to win by 9pts - bring it on!!!
Three in a row :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think that Gov needs to rack up high possessions, I'd take 10-12 w ith 3 goals every day of the week. I would like him to apply more pressure and be some sort of hazard to the opposition rather than be a witches hat when we dont have the ball.

Yes but 3-5 touches and no defensive pressure doesn’t cut it

This take. What in the fu**. Go look at the one sided left footers in the hawks three peat team. Absolutely known for having a fair few of them. Brainless comment mate cmon now.
I also worry about Willo. Not just the left foot only but he too often panicks and loses composure. Hopefully he will prove me wrong.

Changes from last time we met, not including medical sub:

Carlton

Out Cuningham, Martin, Setterfield, Simpson,
In Cottrell, Saad, Williams, Fogarty

Port

Out Westhoff, Duursma, Butters, Ladhams, Powell-Pepper, McKenzie, Farrell
In Jones, Aliir, Fantasia, Georgiades, Bergman, Lycett, Woodcock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back