Preview Round 5, 2021: Hawthorn v Melbourne MCG 3.20pm Sun 18th April

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This selected side makes more sense than last week’s, which was a real head scratcher.

Ceglar simply couldn’t keep getting games, he’s contributing nothing. The two ruck setup has been a failure and hopefully that’s the last we see of it.

Brockman shows very promising signs but he has plenty to learn. Wonder whether he has the week off or goes to Box Hill. If the latter I wouldn’t be surprised if he kicked 4-5. He will be back in soon.

Jeka a bit unlucky based on form but happy for Kosi and Nash to get another shot at it.

I noticed that Brockman is out, while tob and Howe have been retained. Just doing a welfare check to see if everyone is ok. 🤪

Edit: Nash and Ollie in too.

looking forward to seeing Nash play.

I am genuinely excited for how they roll out Nash.

Unless Brockman has been out on a bender and missed training he should play every game.....

Absolutely crazy selection.

Brockman is the one player that has shown something.

Ollie and Conor Nash in.....Yikes.

Brockman has been named for Box Hill. Aside from that snap against Geelong late he has been largely anonymous and looked nervous out there recently. Fine line between persevering with a kid so he gets used to the level and destroying someones confidence if they keep putting out shockers at AFL level, plus there are standards in performance that need to be met to earn a game. I guess it is one of the tough parts of a rebuild when you may have multiple players in a similar position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back