MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Alvey is replaced by any journeyman. 2 legends arent, or shouldnt be. I get why they did it, penny pinching to the extreme and just watering cards down i still dont agree with

Feel sorry for whoever Reem smashes in Rizin on every vitamin under the sun though 😂

Yeah I'm ok for Overeem to finish his career on his "horsemeat" diet ha ha

I think it's a reasonably safe assumption that Ngannou has improved more than Stipe since their first fight.

39 years old v Ngannou who's taken no damage at all since their first fight.

Stipe is the better wrestler, Stipe has better cardio but Ngannou will land. The question is can Stipe still take that shot?

I'm not so sure...

I think it's a reasonably safe assumption that Ngannou has improved more than Stipe since their first fight.

Stipe is the better wrestler, Stipe has better cardio but Ngannou will land. The question is can Stipe still take that shot?

I'm not so sure...

Smaller cage as well.

I'm not so sure...
Allegedly Ngannou has become obsessed with wrestling in his training camp, and will have Snoozeman in his corner for his fight, to boot.

Make of that what you will..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who’s never trained Jitz, what are you supposed to do in that situation where you’re being head locked on the ground?
I just watched the main card last night for the 1st time, I found myself screaming at the TV - much to my GF's dismay hahah.

What she needed to do right from the 1st round was scoot her hips closer to her Conejo's - ideally under hers (which she had many opportunities to do), and simply bridge her hips up and roll to her left.

She FINALLY did it in the 3rd round with around 2 mins to go and seriously made it look effortless. But to her defence it can be pretty overwhelming being stuck in that scarf headlock with somebody's bodyweight on your sternum, even someone who's 5"0' tall and 115lbs that knows something about wrestling & positioning/weight distribution.

How much time has Ngannou spent inside the Octagon in the last two and a half years?

Three minutes?

Stipe survives the first round and he has to be massive favourite.

Easier said than done... but he has done it before.

I'm betting on Stipe.

How much time has Ngannou spent inside the Octagon in the last two and a half years?

Three minutes?

Stipe survives the first round and he has to be massive favourite.

Easier said than done... but he has done it before.

I'm betting on Stipe.
Doesn't have to be a bad thing, also means he isn't banged up or gone through life changing wars...

Stipe is somehow a bit punch drunk yet has a good chin, weird combo. That chin will crack though, just like Hunts did only Stipe isn't facing Oleynik, he's facing the biggest puncher in the division. Really looking forward to this fight

I've bet small on Frankie but the odds keep climbing, I'll have a good sized bet on him at 1.90+.
Think Worthy is a good bet at 1.72 as well. Mullarkey is a decent regional dude, Worthy has proper potential and good power

Remove this Banner Ad

Back