Game Day Round 5 - Melbourne v Hawthorn - MCG - Sunday 18 April, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Frosty play guys? Why have we decided to boo the great one? Disgraceful from all Melbourne supporters, absolutely disgusting, I am embarrassed to barrack for this club. Shame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did Frosty play guys? Why have we decided to boo the great one? Disgraceful from all Melbourne supporters, absolutely disgusting, I am embarrassed to barrack for this club. Shame.
On the contrary my biggest cheers of the day were for Frost, when he set up the Langdon and Pickett goals. Check yourself

He was great! Took someone's head off (or tried to), got in a few faces, started a fight, was absolutely roasting maxy when he lined up for his first kick for goal. Gave away a bunch of free kicks, gave us many moments of joy, and after the siren he was shown having a laugh with the Dees after the game, which is great, because for some reason nuffies hate that.

Fn legend.

We did have it very good today I must admit.
* THAT! I was sitting with my Hawks supporting mate and cheering every free we got. Didn't get enough as far as I'm concerned!!

He was great! Took someone's head off (or tried to), got in a few faces, started a fight, was absolutely roasting maxy when he lined up for his first kick for goal. Gave away a bunch of free kicks, gave us many moments of joy, and after the siren he was shown having a laugh with the Dees after the game, which is great, because for some reason nuffies hate that.

Fn legend.
I love that dumb looking campaigner. He does everything to piss everybody off naturally. He doesn't try to, it just happens. People love to hate him. That's why I love him.

I love that dumb looking campaigner. He does everything to piss everybody off naturally. He doesn't try to, it just happens. People love to hate him. That's why I love him.
I’ve never hated him. He’s strangely hilarious. Always has been. Also seemed a really great guy the one time I met him.

I’ve never hated him. He’s strangely hilarious. Always has been. Also seemed a really great guy the one time I met him.
He just stirs up all the nuffies who demand perfection from their team, he just takes the piss. He's a seriously underrated player because of the s**t kicking and the dumb free kicks but In a 1v1, I back Frosty in every time, rarely gets beaten, if he does, he's straight back into the play and wins the next contest. I really wanna meet him, that would be my dream.

He just stirs up all the nuffies who demand perfection from their team, he just takes the piss. He's a seriously underrated player because of the sh*t kicking and the dumb free kicks but In a 1v1, I back Frosty in every time, rarely gets beaten, if he does, he's straight back into the play and wins the next contest. I really wanna meet him, that would be my dream.
He seems great. Modest, not a w***er, happy to chat and very genuine. I really liked him. OMac also great in person. I really need to stop liking players because they just get delisted.

I sat right next to the Hawks cheer squad thanks to a quick of mcg ticketing.

It was glorious. That said, the way a couple of the older blokes behaved up front.... I'd say there were more than a few poor life choices that got them there.

Cheer squads are always an interesting bunch, no matter the club. But there is something about being a 45 year old, wearing a signed jumper and player badges, waving a massive flag..... that makes me pity them. Adults behaving like little kids basically.

Either way, they got very quiet in the 4th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back