Autopsy Autopsy vs Geelong - Round 5, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atley would want to lift, because as it stands id rather Hall. And he was 90% out the door before the season started.
I think this will be ats last year.

Looking at today there is Mahoney, Hayden, Laz, Phillips and probably Thomas who could do with a couple weeks in the 2s. Getting your hands on it less than 10 times cant be good for the touch and confidence and it shows. But cupboard is bare.

Finally, very confident that with a bigger complement of our senior players we will play some good footy and chalk up some wins. But until then, rough seas ahead with our injuries

Great attitude and effort today. Our pressure was really good and we actually hurt a few of their players with some fierce tackling which was good to see. Even though we are young, lack experience, skill and finesse we ain’t no piss weak pushovers. Glad it didn’t blow out in the last and the players kept going till the end.

This is the pain of cutting so many senior players last year coupled with the current injury list.

Garner and Xerri are about the only considerable ins from the twos.

Some.of our kids are going to have to tough it out.

Menadue was ok today and Ford also looked good with the ball in the VFL.

Don’t see the point of putting any more games into Walker, Young, Turner, Mahony (this year), Campbell and Hall.

Young looks highly promising to me, a few turnovers true but id expect those to tidy up over time. Hall has been awesome recently, he's straight back in when ready. Could easily have a few more years left in him the way he's tracking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Foxtel said Duncan wont be cites for that.

I thought it was moderate, high and it WAS NOT an accident (therefore it WAS deliberate).

But Foxtel said he won’t be reported.
Nah * that, thats footy. Its unfortunate and I feel for Hall because he has made me eat my words this year, he’s been playing good footy. However, that was not malicious by Duncan. Doesnt deserve even a citing, neither did cunners from last week. However, downfield free kick, definitely. Yep. 100%

So let’s talk about how hall can get knocked out but no free kick??? Duncan should be gone for weeks but let’s see...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

At the end of the day, we might have turned his back but that was likely because he was scared he'd wear a falcon. He cannoned into him, which was his intent, that he wasn't facing him is irrelevant.

Is there any other reason he's be running flat out backwards when the ball is behind him?

Yes okay Mahoney is butchering the ball and its hard to watch, but he does position well and is getting the ball.
I think with work he will become a footballer.

Yeah his kicking is obviously horrific, but there is something about him i cant put my finger on. Maybe its just my hope for any player in a North jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back