2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s going on with Jordan Clark?
Medical sub.
Has he actually been playing poorly?

That's got to do some damage to their sense of group cohesion.

That sort of selfish s**t shows where the Cats are at.

Also the fact the skipper congratulated him for it rather than telling him to pull his head in.

Bunch of w***ers over there.

That's got to do some damage to their sense of group cohesion.

That sort of selfish sh*t shows where the Cats are at.

Also the fact the skipper congratulated him for it rather than telling him to pull his head in.

Bunch of w***ers over there.
Slowly dawning on them they are no chance this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Gallucci had a good run in the VFL today. 3 goals and 22 disposals.
His fellow 2016 draftee Matt Signorello had a good game kicking 3 goals for Port Melbourne in a side that got smashed by Apsley.

One of these things is not like the other... :$

bahahahaha... dixon!.. the AFL’s biggest spud is now classed as “greatness”. * me.

fair to say I havent read much of Sam’s work in the past. Fair to say I won’t bother reading any of it in the future if this effort is anything to go by..

that whole paragraph is actually an insult to Kennedy and Franklin..

Nice win on Friday night, dont like your chances down at that crap hole in Kardinia next week.

And its raining too. What a miserable hole to play footy.

Thanks friend... Yes well it was good to get the win after last weeks disaster, but yeah, it’s going to be a big ask at that dump next week. 16 years and counting... After next week we most likely will be behind our dear neighbours on the ladder 😂

Shame about the result today. I was half expecting it unfortunately, but hopefully a good opportunity for a reset in team selection etc. Even then they (Fremantle) could only win by a couple of goals, a bit sad really 🤣 Looking forward to see some more of the AFC’s youngsters coming through in the coming weeks!

bahahahaha... dixon!.. the AFL’s biggest spud is now classed as “greatness”. fu** me.

fair to say I havent read much of Sam’s work in the past. Fair to say I won’t bother reading any of it in the future if this effort is anything to go by..

that whole paragraph is actually an insult to Kennedy and Franklin..

Haha! Landsberger is another Vic stooge, in the mould of Tom Browne and Tom Morris. Surprised he even was mentioning non vic teams in this tweet mind you, but Buddy was once a Hawk and JK a Blue so you know 🤣

How narrow is the mark (the line I mean)?

Liam Shiels had a set shot for goal after the three quarter time siren just outside 50.

Did his set shot and it got called play on. Slight curve to the right as almost all players do. Stepped off "the line" even though it was a normal kicking action.

Is it a tightrope? A plank? What is the width? It didn't matter here as the kick fell short anyway but one will matter soon and it will be a big issue.

Can you start on a worse angle and finish on the straight so that you can do your natural action but don't improve the angle?

Can the umpires mark a chute with the disappearing foam they use in the English premier league? Perhaps overkill for something that only happens rarely.

But a game will get decided by this at some stage

Razor Ray was on the radio and he explained the player can start off their line to allow for their "arc" as long as they kick over the mark. A matter of communication between the player and umpire, Ray sounded quite reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back