Boxing Jake Paul vs Ben Askren SUPER FIGHT (boxing masterclass expected)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone remotely in shape should have been able to stay away from those bombs.

Dana gunna pay up?

This reminds me of when everyone started saying Ronda could box with the elite (i think even i got a little sucked in).

That is a highlight reel KO dont get me wrong, and Paul clearly has a bit of pop in his hands but a distance Jab cross combo landing that flush...

Askren isnt a boxers a**hole

This reminds me of when everyone started saying Ronda could box with the elite (i think even i got a little sucked in).

That is a highlight reel KO dont get me wrong, and Paul clearly has a bit of pop in his hands but a distance Jab cross combo landing that flush...

Askren isnt a boxers a**hole
And yet Paul was paying $1.70 ftw and $2.20 for the KO / TKO.

Some of the easiest money I've ever made. My only regret is not putting more on it.

Scratch that, my other regret is not betting on a first round stoppage, must have been paying 10s or more. Oh well.

And yet Paul was paying $1.70 ftw and $2.20 for the KO / TKO.

Some of the easiest money I've ever made. My only regret is not putting more on it.

Scratch that, my other regret is not betting on a first round stoppage, must have been paying 10s or more. Oh well.
I’m not sure what that has to do with what I posted.

Man’s got some fundamentals and some pop. He smoked a dude who was a very very average mma striker and who looks like he didn’t bother getting off the couch prior to this one.

Not gonna lie, im in the 'this is a joke but I'm still curious camp', so I don't begrudge anyone finding 'alternative sources', but I'd like to know who the people over 18 are willingly handing over their hard earned to watch him fight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not gonna lie, im in the 'this is a joke but I'm still curious camp', so I don't begrudge anyone finding 'alternative sources', but I'd like to know who the people over 18 are willingly handing over their hard earned to watch him fight?

I have two nephews 13 and 15 and the only combat sports they've ever asked me about were Jake and Logan Paul fights, these blokes appear to be very popular and with non fight fans too.

Personally I don't really get the hate for Jake. I've never followed him, I just gained a little interest when he last fought. I say good on him for putting in the work and having a go. I hated the event, but I'm happy for all of the fighters. Some very nice paydays, and the ppv numbers were apparently massive.
Just need to change the event and piss snoop off along with all the other grubs.

Ben apparently got $5 per buy so no wonder he smiled after the quick loss.

JP is going to have a steady career smashing MMA fighters. Dont be surprised if we see him v Danis next. Another easy win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back