Ewan MacPherson: 22 Disposals, 9 Kicks 13 Handballs 4 Marks 3 Tackles

Round 3:
Billy Kolyniuk :Bye Round
Sam Darcy: 13 Disposals, 9 Kicks 4 Handballs 2 Marks 7 hitouts
Ewan MacPherson: 25 Disposals, 9 Kicks 16 Handballs 1 Marks 9 Tackles

Round 4:
Billy Kolyniuk :13 Disposals, 7 Kicks 6 Handballs 4 Marks 2 Tackles
Sam Darcy: 21 Disposals, 16 Kicks 5 Handballs, 9 Marks 3 Tackles
Ewan MacPherson: 2 Goals 26 Disposals, 10 Kicks 16 Handballs 5 Marks 8 Tackles 3 In50

Yeah I expect we'll have the chance to match them, but we'd need to either trade out our first or get some other picks in, won't be matching much with a fourth rounder. I'm personally hoping Josh Gibcus is available at our first pick.
Yeah I would imagine we trade out some depth players like Shacke and Jong for some mid-late picks that will help out if we want to pay for these guys.

I too would like Gibcus at our first but the way he is going sounds like he might be gone before we get a chance.

Yeah I would imagine we trade out some depth players like Shacke and Jong for some mid-late picks that will help out if we want to pay for these guys.

I too would like Gibcus at our first but the way he is going sounds like he might be gone before we get a chance.
What position does Gibcus play in

Tall defender

Thanks mate
He also comes from GWV rebels which is one of our NGV affiliate clubs so even though he won't qualify as an NGV player it is still a bit of a nice connection to our part of Victoria.
Blake Scott who is NGV eligible is also looking draft relevant at this stage and is a small forward so hopefully we will see him added to our list at the end of the year.

He also comes from GWV rebels which is one of our NGV affiliate clubs so even though he won't qualify as an NGV player it is still a bit of a nice connection to our part of Victoria.
Blake Scott who is NGV eligible is also looking draft relevant at this stage and is a small forward so hopefully we will see him added to our list at the end of the year.
My mate has been talking a lot about Blake Scott said he might be that small forward we have been looking for.

https://www.espn.com.au/afl/story/_...next-nick-haynes-josh-gibcus-stars-nab-league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M

Sorry this site brings the worst out of me sometimes
No worries, good to hear your info! Hope the guy does work out for us :rainbow:
Was just looking at your user name earlier - reminds me of one of the best Bulldogs sides Of All Time :)

No worries, good to hear your info! Hope the guy does work out for us :rainbow:
Was just looking at your user name earlier - reminds me of one of the best Bulldogs sides Of All Time :)
I only posted only because my mate was talking about him I don’t follow U18’s wouldn’t even recognised his name if it wasn’t for my mate talking about him lol

I know everyone is focussed on the u18s, but for anyone interested we have an absolute ripper coming through at u16 level.
Croft's boy, tall forward. Mofra's spies are reporting we should be excited. Same source says Daicos is a lock for pick 1 and Sam Darcy lacks a little footspeed but is otherwise brilliant (by the description, think of Jordan Roughead as a defender). Ruck height but his future at AFL level is as a KPD.

I know everyone is focussed on the u18s, but for anyone interested we have an absolute ripper coming through at u16 level.
Croft's boy, tall forward. Mofra's spies are reporting we should be excited. Same source says Daicos is a lock for pick 1 and Sam Darcy lacks a little footspeed but is otherwise brilliant (by the description, think of Jordan Roughead as a defender). Ruck height but his future at AFL level is as a KPD.
Darcy kicked 5 goals in school football on the weekend

Luke was never fast either, but beyond being the AFL MVP as a ruckman in 2002 (the REAL Brownlow) he was also an incredibly powerful and effective full forward. I remember the week he kicked 5/6 against the Crows at Etihad then the next week he did his knee. I always wondered what could have been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back