Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
I think you are greatly underestimating what has been done to be honest.

You can do a inexcusable act without any form of retribution in life. Not everything is forgivable. In the context of the sporting world, this is a unforgivable act

No one is underestimating anything, that is why the outrage against the Super League is almost universal among the fans, that includes Liverpool fans. You trying to paint the entire fanbase in the same brush as the greedy billionaire hedge fund owners is the crazy bit

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
No one is underestimating anything, that is why the outrage against the Super League is almost universal among the fans, that includes Liverpool fans. You trying to paint the entire fanbase in the same brush as the greedy billionaire hedge fund owners is the crazy bit

If you support it you are a part of it. Its a bit like a drug cheat coming out saying "Ive cheated and will continue to cheat" and you still supporting that individual athlete. Your support of him is also supporting his actions

I do have empathy and feel sorry for you all by the way so I dont mean to be I guess aggressive about it. Just being honest really. It is shithouse but ultimately Liverpool is dead. Time to move on and support something you believe in

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
If you support it you are a part of it.

No we aren't

Horrifically bad example I know but you cant exactly walk around with the ISIS flag and claim you are against Islamic terrorism for example now can you

Okay, now that you're comparing football with actual terrorism, that's when I know you've lost the plot. Ignored

No, but its relevant for all really. The shirt is irrelevant. I just posted it here as its the first thing I saw so yeah, not singling out

I suggest taking your discussion to this thread:

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
I suggest taking your discussion to this thread:

I never saw that. Ill post in there then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back