No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those old Tigers,Richo,Craig Lambert (who I saw in Platform 28 and has seemed to come back home to his roots),Bowden, the list goes on ,you are still a part of this ,the Richmond family.

I just hope we get these young Tiger cubs firing for when today’s Tiger legends retire soon so we don’t wait near on 40 years again.

Maurice junior ,can not wait for his senior debut,alot have mentioned the Dreamtime game.

Imagine if Stacky lifted his game,Stack,Pickett,2 Riolis,Edwards,Bolton,Eggy-Smith.

Have I missed anyone?

All those old Tigers,Richo,Craig Lambert (who I saw in Platform 28 and has seemed to come back home to his roots),Bowden, the list goes on ,you are still a part of this ,the Richmond family.

I just hope we get these young Tiger cubs firing for when today’s Tiger legends retire soon so we don’t wait near on 40 years again.

Maurice junior ,can not wait for his senior debut,alot have mentioned the Dreamtime game.

Imagine if Stacky lifted his game,Stack,Pickett,2 Riolis,Edwards,Bolton,Eggy-Smith.

Have I missed anyone?
Clinton King

Just thought I would let everyone know #pieshaveinjuries
Can't believe Bucks used the excuse "DeGoey had a concussion, that was the only reason he got his phone". Apparently they're understaffed after COVID as well.

Never mind he got Howes phone too, and handed it to him. Howe wasn't concussed, and showed no leadership by accepting his phone. All I saw was 2 entitled flogs doing what they want because the rules don't apply to them and Eddie will sweep it under the ............ oh wait lol

lol, On the Couch jsut called the ANZAC day clash 'the walking wounded vs the great unknown of Essendon'
Melbourne and Richmond ,the two closest clubs to the hub of the city,both have shared the MCG the longest of any Melbourne clubs,I love the Anzac eve game.

It is a special event of the year.

The two teams colours match beautifully on the field.

how the fu** did that spud pies list win a flag in 2010 ?
I reckon all good Pies teams are full of spuds. They seem to be galvanised by the ‘us against them’ mentality.

I mean, look at their greatest players. Not a lot of league all-time greats there.

Best I’ve seen would be Len Thompson, Picken, Peter Moore, Daicos, Buckley, Pendles and Swan. No Royce Hart’s there.

The very few that I enjoyed watching were Moore and Ronnie Wearmouth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the media talking about carry me home Nathan Jones 300th game this week but nothing about dusty’s 250th I’m loving this fawning over the shemons from the media Damian Hardwick will make sure we smash them
300 AFL games is important ...Nathan Jones is not.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon all good Pies teams are full of spuds. They seem to be galvanised by the ‘us against them’ mentality.

I mean, look at their greatest players. Not a lot of league all-time greats there.

Best I’ve seen would be Len Thompson, Picken, Peter Moore, Daicos, Buckley, Pendles and Swan. No Royce Hart’s there.

One bloke named Tommy Hafey nearly single handedly took them to multiple premierships but he did not have the silver service of the players at Tigerland,he instilled The Richmond Way into the Pies players though.

Adam Treloar would be top 5 in their GOAT list.

he’s barely a top 5 mid at the dogs in 2021. Says it all.

I thought if they were due to rack up a 8-10 win season they'd have to start well too. I don't think it's going to happen. Putrid, soulless club. Should have been Southport Sharks.

Though if Dew gets the arse I'd happily have him here as an assistant lol.
Balmey’s been on a diet, so probably no fight for the Monte Carlo’s

How the fu** did Nathan Jones get to 300 AFL games? One of the biggest spuds running around still.

I went up Noosa few years back and coming home and he was in the airport catching same flight back to Melbourne , talk about a ******* hero that thought he s**t didn’t stink lol was walking around to look if people were noticing who he was . w***er

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back