Banter Who is going to lay Jack Viney on his arse this week? R6 v Cheese Platters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise for not being fascinated enough to take a glance at your location prior to posting.

So just to clarify, you're displaying your lack of interest in football during work hours, from the other side of the world, where the skiing is better? 🤣🤣🤣
Hmmmm. Lol fair play

Some dude wearing Richmond gear spewed on my trainers once. I just wanted to put this out there - not certain why.
Apparently you can get sick of seeing your team win flags

Ew I need to go shower.

Apparently you can get sick of seeing your team win flags

Ew I need to go shower.
Nah it was before then. And outside the G at half time. I don’t know why he was there given we were playing Carlton but whatevs. He bummed a cigarette and before we got to negotiating about a light he suddenly hairpinned and vomited. It was slightly weird.

Weirder though is that I didn’t just go home. I tried, unsuccessfully, to wash my spew shoes in the bathroom sink then gave it up and sat it out to the end of the game. I suddenly had some space around me, which was nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For most of us its more of a premiership fatigue than sickness.

The wins just keep on coming and we dont even have to resort to hope anymore.
I don't talk to scum that joined big footy just because of a flag.

Great all the Melbourne supporters getting involved. Makes sense as there is a good chance none of you will be going to the game

The first snowfalls of 2021 occurred over the weekend as a strong cold front brought sub-zero temperatures and biting SSW winds across the alpine regions. The cold front hit the Victorian resorts on Saturday afternoon with Mt Baw Baw copping the brunt of the storm with 22cms on the ground by Sunday afternoon. Mt Buller received 15cms, but snowfalls were a little lighter further north, Hotham and Falls receiving 10cms.

CB12633D-8F9E-4A5F-A3FA-2FDE2D52CA4D.jpeg

Grammatical accuracy is no joke.
Unlike the list of random no name Tigers.
The only Mansell I know won a F1 world championship for Williams.

Yeah Dimma tried that one. The players had no idea who he was talking about :D

And you'll probably be looking at Mansell for a long time thinking damn that Nigel guy is good, wish we had him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back