EPL Matchday 32

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I honestly don't feel like getting up early tomorrow to watch us play one of the sell-outs at Elland Rd
From what I have been reading, Liverpool with their American Owners, were one of the key players/lynchpins behind this Super League.

It's really left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
I honestly don't feel like getting up early tomorrow to watch us play one of the sell-outs at Elland Rd
From what I have been reading, Liverpool with their American Owners, were one of the key players/lynchpins behind this Super League.

It's really left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Look im as disgusted and disappointed as all Liverpool fans about my club right now.

But dont sit up on your high horse and pretend your club wouldnt join if asked.

What a shitty season. No fans, huge VAR issues. COVID plagued, matches postponed. Big 6 trying to join the European Super League. Is it worth the bother?

Liverpool were the last true champions of England.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Look im as disgusted and disappointed as all Liverpool fans about my club right now.

But dont sit up on your high horse and pretend your club wouldnt join if asked.

Not if you believe the Owner and the majority of our fans on Twitter.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Gareth Southgate in the stadium tonight scouting Leeds United for potential England
players for the Euro’s.
Well considering TAA is the only English player for Liverpool (not including Miller as he's obviously not going to get a game being retired), it's not a surprise he'd be scouting Leeds

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Well considering TAA is the only English player for Liverpool (not including Miller as he's obviously not going to get a game being retired), it's not a surprise he'd be scouting Leeds

Shut up! Lol.

I meant because everyone playing for the “big 6” would be banned from playing at the Euro’s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your hate is misdirected, pile it on the owners making the crap decisions against the players, manager and fans wishes.

Aw ok sorry if any of the players saw that message.

Funnily enough looks like Leeds has gone the same angle as me.

You're just about the only one desperate to defend this.

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Your hate is misdirected, pile it on the owners making the crap decisions against the players, manager and fans wishes.

Milner didn’t have a problem saying what he thinks.

Klopp is a tit. Played the victim card again about Leeds, the tshirts in the dressing room and the game.

Completely missed the point. He can go on the sellout list with Tuchel.

Disappointing to drop points there but we were poor in the second half and Leeds deserved their equaliser.

Hurts in the chase for top four.
Frankly who gives a s**t about top 4. We’ve taken a flamethrower to football and want to use midweek games as the spectacle and league games as carabao cup games. Fighting over what spot we finish in no longer seems important.

Back