No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kornes just said Cripps should ring Cotchin up for a coffee so he can teach him how to be a better captain lol
Cornes still salty after we beat them in Adelaide for his last game where the crowd was given stupid big Kane Cornes cutouts to hold up. Ruined his big special day

All those old Tigers,Richo,Craig Lambert (who I saw in Platform 28 and has seemed to come back home to his roots),Bowden, the list goes on ,you are still a part of this ,the Richmond family.

I just hope we get these young Tiger cubs firing for when today’s Tiger legends retire soon so we don’t wait near on 40 years again.

Maurice junior ,can not wait for his senior debut,alot have mentioned the Dreamtime game.

Imagine if Stacky lifted his game,Stack,Pickett,2 Riolis,Edwards,Bolton,Eggy-Smith.

Have I missed anyone?
Mansell

I reckon all good Pies teams are full of spuds. They seem to be galvanised by the ‘us against them’ mentality.

I mean, look at their greatest players. Not a lot of league all-time greats there.

Best I’ve seen would be Len Thompson, Picken, Peter Moore, Daicos, Buckley, Pendles and Swan. No Royce Hart’s there.

The very few that I enjoyed watching were Moore and Ronnie Wearmouth
yeah their legends list is a complete joke compared to ours

Cornes still salty after we beat them in Adelaide for his last game where the crowd was given stupid big Kane Cornes cutouts to hold up. Ruined his big special day

He still has a couple of thousand of those cutouts in his garage to help him get through the weeks when he feels he needs more validation than he managed to get trolling Richmond and Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else have to look twice at that ball or just me , 😗
View attachment 1106905
You can just tell looking at Teague........
The club is wearing him down, breakdown imminent, poor bloke, not his fault the club is a shambolic display of putrid rat 💩
He got the job by playing the vets to guarantee not getting pumped, now those same old dudes holding the club back, it’s fantastic

How the fu** did Nathan Jones get to 300 AFL games? One of the biggest spuds running around still.
The fact that he's still getting a game ensures they won't win a flag. He was never more than average and I thought he was finished two years ago.

I hope he plays 350 games.

I reckon all good Pies teams are full of spuds. They seem to be galvanised by the ‘us against them’ mentality.

I mean, look at their greatest players. Not a lot of league all-time greats there.

Best I’ve seen would be Len Thompson, Picken, Peter Moore, Daicos, Buckley, Pendles and Swan. No Royce Hart’s there.

The very few that I enjoyed watching were Moore and Ronnie Wearmouth
Cloke ? Raines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back