No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just tell looking at Teague........
The club is wearing him down, breakdown imminent, poor bloke, not his fault the club is a shambolic display of putrid rat 💩
He got the job by playing the vets to guarantee not getting pumped, now those same old dudes holding the club back, it’s fantastic
I remember at the time Carlton were looking for a new coach.

Judd said that the club was looking for an experienced coach on one of the footy shows and not really considering Teague. There was an outcry from the Carlton supporters and massive amount of pressure on the club to hire Teague because he was winning some games for them as the stand in coach.

Fast forward less than 2 years later the Carlton fans are saying to sack Teague and bring in an experience coach (Ross Lyon seems to the most preferred now).

Judd said that the club was looking for an experienced coach on one of the footy shows and not really considering Teague. There was an outcry from the Carlton supporters and massive amount of pressure on the club to hire Teague because he was winning some games for them as the stand in coach.

Fast forward less than 2 years later the Carlton fans are saying to sack Teague and bring in an experience coach (Ross Lyon seems to the most preferred now).
You can’t make this sheet up!
What a club!
Never change carlscum

KB has an ego. Is prickly at times.
KB & Francis have 5 flags. A few from that era have 4 flags. When Dimma era boys win a 4th they'll be starting the conversation about who's the greatest. KB was too hungry to be my fave player. Bourke's stlyle made him my fave Tiges player. GR was my least favourite bouncer.
You're right, but it's that ego that also drives competitiveness on the field which is what interests me most. KB did play 100 games more that Francis. Bourke too was a favourite of mine, as was Hart, Sheedy, Clay, Barrott, Green, I can go on - F I loved them all!!

You're also right about GR. That ruthlessness which did prove successful at the time was equally, or more so the cause of the club nearly folding. Not only did we "Eat 'em alive", we also ate our own which was very poor management.

Kornes just said Cripps should ring Cotchin up for a coffee so he can teach him how to be a better captain lol
He can just call me instead and I'll tell him "Carlton are back baby" is a dumb campaigner comment and he'll already be better.

Carlton fans are actually the best. Gotta love them :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

All those old Tigers,Richo,Craig Lambert (who I saw in Platform 28 and has seemed to come back home to his roots),Bowden, the list goes on ,you are still a part of this ,the Richmond family.

I just hope we get these young Tiger cubs firing for when today’s Tiger legends retire soon so we don’t wait near on 40 years again.

Maurice junior ,can not wait for his senior debut,alot have mentioned the Dreamtime game.

Imagine if Stacky lifted his game,Stack,Pickett,2 Riolis,Edwards,Bolton,Eggy-Smith.

Have I missed anyone?
Mansell

But but but SOS is a recruitment genius guru gun legend hero star !!!

"The most painful (read worst) rebuild ever" lol
They really need a total reset. The fish rots at the head as they say. They need to fix up the administration side first as wee did with Peggy and Benny then get the football department right. As long as you have the same old dicks running the club progress will be stifled. I mean look who are they are rumoured to looking at to replace Teague? Ross Lyon FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really need a total reset. The fish rots at the head as they say. They need to fix up the administration side first as wee did with Peggy and Benny then get the football department right. As long as you have the same old dicks running the club progress will be stifled. I mean look who are they are rumoured to looking at to replace Teague? Ross Lyon FFS.
kain liddle the membership and merchandise flogger is steering the ship

out of his depth i reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back