The Official New York Knicks Thread - 'The Official New York Knicks Thread - At Least We Didn't Get Swept

Remove this Banner Ad

This team is playing hard as *

If we can find a guard who can average 20 pts a night, alongside Randle, RJ, Rose and Robinson, this team could be anything

I’d be looking at trading a combo of the Mavs pick, Toppin, Frank and Knox for someone good on the market

Hield would be perfect, but no chance I’d be taking on that contract. I’d love Beal but don’t think it’s gonna happen

Who would you realistically target?
Reckon there gonna go after Oladipo or Fournier, which I dont mind, just as long as its not a long term deal

Need a guard who can score 20-25 pts a night

Its not a great crop of FA's to be fair

Which is why I was hoping they would all in on Beal, even if we gotta get rid of a couple of picks and dudes like Toppin and Knox

Really love watching the Knicks play now. Even when we get beat, it's not usually bad like the last few seasons, and the team bounces back quickly.

I know the last two games haven't gone our way, but the way we've been playing on defence, particularly late in games, has been exceptional.

Another gritty win, starting to come up clutch late in games now. RJ on an absolute tear, would be nice to not give up 15+ point leads each night though.

Another gritty win, starting to come up clutch late in games now. RJ on an absolute tear, would be nice to not give up 15+ point leads each night though.

RJ literally dribbled it off his foot in the clutch the match before last didn't he? He's still in the gun for mine.

Give Quickley the keys to the SG spot already Tibs.

RJ literally dribbled it off his foot in the clutch the match before last didn't he? He's still in the gun for mine.

Been clutch of late mate

Is starting to look like the lottery pick we thought & is a menance on D

His 3 ball looks a lot better and shooting 40% + since Jan

Quickley defiently needs more minutes though

The kid's 20 years old and has been really good in the last few weeks. Yeh he missed the shot against the Wolves, but was water off a duck's back and has been fantastic this last month or so. Show the kid some respect, unlike the league and ESPN have.

The kid's 20 years old and has been really good in the last few weeks. Yeh he missed the shot against the Wolves, but was water off a duck's back and has been fantastic this last month or so. Show the kid some respect, unlike the league and ESPN have.

Are you Steve Nash?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This team really should be winning a first round series with the way they play defense and the depth of our roster

Pretty confident we can roll Atlanta or Boston over 7 games

Lol.

We won't beat Boston.

We need Atlanta & Charlotte 1st & 2nd round.

We’ve got the toughest run home apparently. Getting the W tomorrow against the Hornets is going to be a massive step in the right direction for us. Hawks, Raptors, Suns, Bulls to end the month, should easily go 2-2 there. After that, Rockets, Grizzlies, Nuggets, Suns, Clippers, Lakers, Spurs, Hornets and Celtics. If we can go 5-4 and finish with a record of 39-33, we will probably finish 5th or 6th seed.

We’ve got the toughest run home apparently. Getting the W tomorrow against the Hornets is going to be a massive step in the right direction for us. Hawks, Raptors, Suns, Bulls to end the month, should easily go 2-2 there. After that, Rockets, Grizzlies, Nuggets, Suns, Clippers, Lakers, Spurs, Hornets and Celtics. If we can go 5-4 and finish with a record of 39-33, we will probably finish 5th or 6th seed.
Hawks game is huge

That west coast trip is horrid, could easily go 2-7 to end the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back