Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hear on SEN the games will be ticketed all season.

so the gouging continues. why is a reserved seat not ticketed? You scan to go in so they know where you sat.
surely for anzac day for example they don't scrub all reserved seats for home supporters?
Especially as there is no Eddie to stand up for Collingwood members.

Just hear on SEN the games will be ticketed all season.

so the gouging continues. why is a reserved seat not ticketed? You scan to go in so they know where you sat.
surely for anzac day for example they don't scrub all reserved seats for home supporters?

Really, really poor by AFL. I know its first world problems, but booking tickets annoys the s^%$ out of me.

Really, really poor by AFL. I know its first world problems, but booking tickets annoys the s^%$ out of me.

Guess it's ensuring that members actually turn up.

All well and good to pay for your reserved seat, but when that member doesn't show up on the day, that's a wasted ticket.

Guess it's ensuring that members actually turn up.

All well and good to pay for your reserved seat, but when that member doesn't show up on the day, that's a wasted ticket.

Do we still not have a system here where people can onsell their reserved seat for a game?

Do we still not have a system here where people can onsell their reserved seat for a game?

Would appear so....which is baffling in this day and age.

Would happily pay a member for their reserved seat when I travel from interstate.

I swear some teams offered that option in recent years. Where a portion gets deducted from your membership the following year each time you onsell your ticket.

Some people have a reserved seat to be eligible for a grand final ticket, they may live interstate or overseas, or their work means that they cannot attend every game.

I know. So if they are not attending most of the time, why not allow their seat to be onsold?

And if they are attending, then they simply need to register in the week leading up to it.

Sitting in the absolute nosebleeds to secure my ticket. Surely they know with Melbourne its going to be 30-35k and can provide a bit more flexibility, ffs.

Sitting in the absolute nosebleeds to secure my ticket. Surely they know with Melbourne its going to be 30-35k and can provide a bit more flexibility, ffs.

round 1 was limited but Essendon and marvel made a few thousand seats available for hawks fans at the front of level 3. At no cost to 16 game members.
It seems the home and away membership is the key to 2021

so yes. Marvel is now more fan friendly than the MCG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were level 1 seats available from 5pm for general admission members for $0 in the bays behind the goals.
Just took a quick look then and it was offering M2 and M5 when I picked 'general reserved', $0 for members and it was allowing extras at $27.

Sorry if this has been raised previously. I’m a long standing and loyal member and very disappointed with the clubs customer service this year. I’m currently trying to inculcate my kids into being the mad Hawks fan I am. Those of you with kids will know what a central role the membership pack plays in getting the kids enthusiastic about the footy and the Hawks. Our family is yet to receive its membership packs and yesterday I was informed delivery would be another 3 weeks away at least. That’s 2.5 months since I paid for the membership. The membership consultants have been woeful and I’ve received clear holding statements every time I have queried the delay. Perhaps I shouldn’t expect too much. Perhaps I shouldn’t expect base level competence. Hawks are lucky I’m loyal and love the club but I can’t help but think those not as in love with the team may not pay up next year due to this years shabby treatment. Lift your game Hawks

It’s a relief our home game is in Tassie this week, no stress in booking seats, traveling to the ground, just putting the feet up at home and if gets too dire just leaving the room for a while.

$6.70 handling charge from Ticketmaster. What BS!

Wouldn't be charged anything to scan in with my membership card on the day in a normal season....

Now I got in on time for my Dunstall club seats, was very happy with level 2 ponsford, but it was pretty full I guess as its a non seat specifi reserve it sells out if ticketed.

The Dunstall club people who took the wing option on level 4 pretty much had the whole lvl 4 northern to themselves! But as I said, get in quick or it sells out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back