Rumour Adam Kingsley

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Given the way they accidentally recruited Mayne thinking he was Mundy, it wouldn't surprise me if they got Kent Kingsley instead

TP86

Club Legend
Apr 16, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Are we certain he is not already in the Brian Royle / Scott Burns category of assistant coach who gets linked to every vacancy but never gets the job

dusty1234!

2017 2019 2020
Jan 14, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Hopefully he stays as he is a brilliant mind. However I do think that if a senior coaching spot opened up he would be very tempted

jesterwester

Premiership Player
May 1, 2007
Australind
AFL Club
West Coast
Some assistant coaches don’t make great head coaches. It’s so much to be across, and you have to delegate things that perhaps got you into coaching to begin with. I think it would be a shame if that experience was lost to footy.

He was a only a kick off being a premiership coach, too. Such a fine line.

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
No club will take Buckley on. Given a side that just made a GF, 10 years of having all the resources any coach could want and free rein and has a WL of 55%.
I’d say it’s more a case of a certain somebody not being in a major influential position for his favorite son the second time round

matthew_s

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Bucks sounded like a guy who already knows he his out the door on 360 last night.

delusional as he usually is, blamed it all on covid and concussion then in the next breath acknowledged that players would know the rules and are educated about it...only one of the fellas was concussed. Also, why were the phone cases open?

How hard would have it been to say "yeah it was an oversight and I'm sure we'll be addressing it internally" ??

Sep 19, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
delusional as he usually is, blamed it all on covid and concussion then in the next breath acknowledged that players would know the rules and are educated about it...only one of the fellas was concussed. Also, why were the phone cases open?

How hard would have it been to say "yeah it was an oversight and I'm sure we'll be addressing it internally" ??
I thought it sounded like he wasn't willing to throw his players under the bus. I think there might be more to the Treloar thing than we know.

Back