Remove this Banner Ad

Geeves Train

All Australian
Mar 24, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
27 last week.

Moore playing forward and Howe out injured saw him take every kick in when he was on the field (6/7) and those 3 have previously been sharing it pretty evenly.

Last week he said he wants to be more aggressive and it showed in his desire to win more of the ball.

Cleared the 20 disposal (25 adjusted) mark 8/17 times last year in regular season short quarters.

Cleared the 16 disposal (20 adjusted) mark 13/17 times last year in regular season short quarters.

That's without the new kick in rules that basically force the kicker to play on and get another stat.

$2.50 for 20+ for a guy now taking all the kick ins is a gift.

Came here to post the same re: no Howe and kick outs, only disappointing thing was seeing the odds trimmed up and not being on yet. No coincidence that Howe went down 3 minutes into Q2 and Maynard had 22 disposals last 3 quarters. Now $2.15, $5 and $23 but I still think it’s overs!!

Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Came here to post the same re: no Howe and kick outs, only disappointing thing was seeing the odds trimmed up and not being on yet. No coincidence that Howe went down 3 minutes into Q2 and Maynard had 22 disposals last 3 quarters. Now $2.15, $5 and $23 but I still think it’s overs!!
Ive tailed also.
can still get these on sb:
1.5u maynard 20+ @2.40 sb
1u maynard 25+ @7 sb.

edit: adding 0.5u multi- maynard 20+, acres 20+ @6.31 sb
0.5u multi- maynard 20+, acres 20+, WB win, bris win, North+42.5 @26.94 sb
0.5u multi- maynard 20+, acres 20+, WB win, bris win, North+42.5, C.Cameron 2g+@66.10 sb powered

Last edited:

Kiddbrown

Senior List
Apr 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Crazy odds, compare this to Darcy Byrne-Jones on the same day who plays a similar role $1.24/$1.90/$4.00 as opposed to $2.40/$7.00/$23. Id legit prefer Maynard and the odds are just completely juiced!!
These odds are still up on TAB

A lot of tough games to predict this week IMO.

Carlton v Brisbane
Richmond v Melbourne
Hawthorn v Adelaide
Gold Coast v Sydney
Collingwood v Essendon

You'd be happy with 3/5 correct selections there IMO.

A lot of tough games to predict this week IMO.

Carlton v Brisbane
Richmond v Melbourne
Hawthorn v Adelaide
Gold Coast v Sydney
Collingwood v Essendon

You'd be happy with 3/5 correct selections there IMO.

Well I will give you one - Brisbane are certainties.

5 Bucks

All Australian
Apr 20, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Carlton are pretenders, Brisbane are not and Neale is back
Richmond are still the kings but Melb are not without a chance
Adelaide couldn't even beat Freo at home, much tougher down in Tassie
Sydney got a reality check but GC are just not very good
Coin toss for the Anzac Day clash, both teams undermanned and struggling

FADING THE HYPELORDS - ROUND 6

1U - Brisbane H2H @ $1.75 (betfair ex-commission).

1.75 a laughable gift of a price for any team playing the biggest rabble the league has seen in the last 20 years (excluding the dopers). Can't see this price lasting long - and if it does I will throw them in a multi with the Tigers.

BloodRet

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
Laughing at all the minnows
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Norwich City, Detroit Pistons
Screenshot_20210420-151617_Chrome.jpg

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
2.5u - Papley 2+ goals - $1.75 - TAB
1u - Papley 3+ goals - $3.25 - TAB
0.5u - Papley 4+ goals - $7 - TAB
With a few injuries to Sydney, a lot of responsibilities fall on the shoulders of this man again. Has cleared this the last three times he’s played against the suns. The swans quick ball movement suits him and he’ll look to take advantage of some repeat entries and the inexperienced Gold Coast back line.

3u - Fyfe AGS - $1.70 - TAB
A great spot for Fyfe coming up against bottom side North Melbourne where they’re over 40 point favourites, which means the ball should spend more time in Freos forward 50. Fyfe also been spending a lot of time forward this year as the young Freo mids have been developing. Expecting him to spend even more time forward if the result blows out. Has been inaccurate in front of goals this year kicking 1.8 so will be looking to put that one to bed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MRCB12

Senior List
May 21, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
All over that Maynard 20+ and 25+. Jumped on this morning at $2.40 and $7

Cash out option for a profit already. Touch wood he should cover the 20 with ease. Injury the only thing I’m worried about with disposals.

BloodRet

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
Laughing at all the minnows
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Norwich City, Detroit Pistons
Being trying to figure out if Logan is a bet with no Buddy and no Hickey (meaning Reid probably rucks more). Need to know if Sinclair is playing but Logan number 1 tall target regardless. This means he’d get Collins which will make life harder but he’ll get heaps more chances. In summary, no idea what to do!!
In the two games Buddy hasn't played in, Logan has kicked 3.1 and 2.2 against Brisbane and Richmond, two good sides with quality tall matchups. Against a depleted GC midfield where the ball should come down there a fair bit too, I'd hope he can snag a couple. He's been a good punt when Buddy's absent so far.

Sketi

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2011
depreston
AFL Club
Sydney
In the two games Buddy hasn't played in, Logan has kicked 3.1 and 2.2 against Brisbane and Richmond, two good sides with quality tall matchups. Against a depleted GC midfield where the ball should come down there a fair bit too, I'd hope he can snag a couple. He's been a good punt when Buddy's absent so far.
He also had a really good game with Buddy against Adelaide where he kicked a couple. Gone very quiet the last 2 weeks.

He also had a really good game with Buddy against Adelaide where he kicked a couple. Gone very quiet the last 2 weeks.
I'd hate to see him go quiet a 3rd week running 🙈,but I have faith in the loge

Ive purchased tickets too, but I will say with caution it is a punters folly when we think a player is due.

Might be a bit of a 'He's Due' factor, but Charlie Cameron's odds look super enticing

Fun Facts with Grotto

Charlie prefers a proper full blown pandemic season like in 2020 compared to 2021. :drunk:

Upto Round 5, last year he had scored more goals compared to 2021 at the same stage, despite the more open game and rules to facilitate that especially for forwards this year.

Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
3u - Fyfe AGS - $1.70 - TAB
A great spot for Fyfe coming up against bottom side North Melbourne where they’re over 40 point favourites, which means the ball should spend more time in Freos forward 50. Fyfe also been spending a lot of time forward this year as the young Freo mids have been developing. Expecting him to spend even more time forward if the result blows out. Has been inaccurate in front of goals this year kicking 1.8 so will be looking to put that one to bed.
love this if fyfe plays forward again, which he probably will. ags is @1.24 on lads or 2g is @2.20 so this is much more value. also i agree- hes due after a 2 week low, he will be hungry to kick one straight for once. if u ever will get an opportunity to kick 1 goal it will be against North.
tailing 3u on ags @1.70.

Also seems no ones giving crows a chance in tassy, but i still like value with Rowe,
1.5u rowe 2g+ @3.10 tab
0.5u rowe 3g+ @8.50 tab
0.5u rowe 4g+ @26 tab

Last edited:

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ok I'm a dees fan but we need to think about who we've played.. round 1 v depleted freo- get job done not convincing, rd 2- challenged by saints but respond enough.. saints form since abysmal apart from one half, rd 3- solid win vs gws but they were down 3 important players for a long time during game, rd 4 vs cats minus many of their guns we grind out a win but fairly controlled, rd 5 we are pushed for 3 qtrs by a mediocre team but our now trademark strong finish ensures it's comfortable... So yeh we need a signature win but I don't think it's coming vs the tigers... If we play anywhere like we did vs hawks that first 3 qtrs we will be down 6-7 goals at half time. I will be waiting to see if May and Fritsch come up as I don't believe a backline minus may can stand up vs Tigers and also think we need the variety of Fritsch to cut it vs Tigers solis back 6, if those 2 come in and Weideman I'm guessing it'll be definitely out Petty, Mitch Brown and I'm really unsure on who goes out for Fritsch, jordan was solid for us on the weekend and we need that intensity vs Tigers.. I'd say Neal Bullen but he seems like a coaches favourite.. if either May or Fritch don't come up (especially May) I'll be hitting the tigers hard, maybe half the stake if both in as should be able to get $1.80 odd on betfair,just feel the tigers will be out to make a statement this week and it might take the dees a half to get adapted to the richmond intensity and skill as we haven't played a team who's genuine top 4 standard yet,by the time we have adjusted I think the games gone, liking a half 1 tigers, half 1 pies multi this week

Fun Facts with Grotto

Charlie prefers a proper full blown pandemic season like in 2020 compared to 2021. :drunk:

Upto Round 5, last year he had scored more goals compared to 2021 at the same stage, despite the more open game and rules to facilitate that especially for forwards this year.

You've omitted the fact he hasn't played Carlton yet this year

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
love this if fyfe plays forward again, which he probably will. ags is @1.24 on lads or 2g is @2.20 so this is much more value. also i agree- hes due after a 2 week low, he will be hungry to kick one straight for once. if u ever will get an opportunity to kick 1 goal it will be against North.
tailing 3u on ags @1.70.

Also seems no ones giving crows a chance in tassy, but i still like value with Rowe,
1.5u rowe 2g+ @3.10 tab
0.5u rowe 3g+ @8.50 tab
0.5u rowe 4g+ @26 tab
Spewing they didn’t give us a $4.25-$4.50 for two goals.

Off the top of my head tassy brings some high scoring games when the weather stays right. Rowe kicked a couple nice goals on the weekend, it’ll be good to see him kick a couple away from home (only 1 so far). His old man putting a bit of pressure on him with Newchurch putting up some solid performances in the sanfl.

Spewing they didn’t give us a $4.25-$4.50 for two goals.

Off the top of my head tassy brings some high scoring games when the weather stays right. Rowe kicked a couple nice goals on the weekend, it’ll be good to see him kick a couple away from home (only 1 so far). His old man putting a bit of pressure on him with Newchurch putting up some solid performances in the sanfl.
The guy should have kicked a bag of 4-5 goals easily by now.

I have been paying very close eye on him in Crows matches obviously, he gets into great position, but doesnt get any "easy goals" from team mates despite his positioning relative to the goals.

His "selling the candy" for his 2nd goal last week was gold last week. If he had passed that off I would have thrown my phone through the TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back