No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maclure not happy about his Blues.

He mentioned not one omitted player after the losses.

That’s a coaching issue.

Not putting it in Teague ,apparently mother in law in serious health.

I remember the frustration of yesty year.

Maclure not happy about his Blues.

He mentioned not one omitted player after the losses.

That’s a coaching issue.

Not putting it in Teague ,apparently mother in law in serious health.

I remember the frustration of yesty year.
Most glowing for me was whinging because they haven’t won a flag for 20 years .

try another 20 ya fat campaigner and see whether you stick fat and still supporting

Most glowing for me was whinging because they haven’t won a flag for 20 years .

try another 20 ya fat campaigner and see whether you stick fat and still supporting
26 years 😂

I remember at the time Carlton were looking for a new coach.

Judd said that the club was looking for an experienced coach on one of the footy shows and not really considering Teague. There was an outcry from the Carlton supporters and massive amount of pressure on the club to hire Teague because he was winning some games for them as the stand in coach.

Fast forward less than 2 years later the Carlton fans are saying to sack Teague and bring in an experience coach (Ross Lyon seems to the most preferred now).
Ross Lyon will * them hard.
Hope they hire him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They sold their soul to get Judd and I bet he won’t be out there rattling tins when the members start dropping off .
I love the fact they are utter s**t.
And will be utter s**t for decades to come.

I love the fact they are utter sh*t.
And will be utter sh*t for decades to come.
I got a relation that was a real smart campaigner when we were going through years of no success .
He is starting to loose his marbles and I can’t decide if I should feel bad about thinking his lasting memory will be of them being s**t .

I got a relation that was a real smart campaigner when we were going through years of no success .
He is starting to loose his marbles and I can’t decide if I should feel bad about thinking his lasting memory will be of them being sh*t .
If he's at that stage I'm sure he saw enough good years for you to celebrate his misery and not feel guilty.

They really need a total reset. The fish rots at the head as they say. They need to fix up the administration side first as wee did with Peggy and Benny then get the football department right. As long as you have the same old dicks running the club progress will be stifled. I mean look who are they are rumoured to looking at to replace Teague? Ross Lyon FFS.
While they're still listening too Mark McGluesniffer,Robert Falls & Jack Sillyoit,They'll get nowhere.
Which is fine by me.

He is starting to loose his marbles and I can’t decide if I should feel bad about thinking his lasting memory will be of them being sh*t .

Stuff them. It’s a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I can somewhat understand SOS at Carlton and him being a favourite son. Though it is funny how the Carlton supporters give SOS a free pass as far as responsibility goes and just blame how the players were developed.

However, I don't understand at all how Dodo has lasted as long as he has. Pretty much been there for 20 years and they have been mediocre at best.
Must have some damming pics of James Hird.

I'd love it if they got Ross Lyon as coach. He'd turn them into a flooding defensive boring mess, more fans lost.
Seeing that they just recruited 2 blokes on decent coin to be the opposite.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back