AFLW 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

should still get the full payout on Bowers. cannot believe Davey did not poll in R8 wowee, 23 touches in a dominant win that was the game changer
Yeah that game was a shock and then Bowers had a few where she underpolled surprisingly, seems like this was the right outcome, really could have gone either way

it would be interesting to have more AFLW Brownlow markets next year, some BYO's or team leaders, would be some great value around i rekon.

Sportsbet have settled my Bowers bet and cut the Div in half...
Surely thats not right?

it would be interesting to have more AFLW Brownlow markets next year, some BYO's or team leaders, would be some great value around i rekon.
Would be poison for the bookies, wish they offered more

I would like a way better website for AFLW stats if it happened though, their website is dogsh$# for trying to calculate the better players.

You can't even sort by disposals on their Website currently

Well last night of AFLW and one last winner.

Been a good season. Really happy with my bets in my 1st year betting and had some great success tailing some others on here.

Looking forward to next year!

Was sad they didn’t offer markets today but it was a blessing TBH with no surprises and 2 dead heats across the 3 placings. Would LOVE Top 5, Top 10 markets but if they can’t put up price for a winner we are a long way off that!!

Bowers is still @6 on b365, just put 2u on as i rate her to be right up there at the end of the season.

b365 yet to pay out my bowers winner bet. says 'unsettled' still. should get something paid out tho. will just wait and see.
other than that- most polled around what i was expecting especially bowers and davey. Disappointed bowers had no votes round 1 otherwise reasonably happy with my predictions.

Bri Davey (Collingwood) - 15 votes
Kiara Bowers (Fremantle) - 15 votes

Alyce Parker (GWS) - 14 votes - didnt bother counting her votes, as i underrated her - probably should count next year.
Ellie Blackburn (Western Bulldogs) - 14 votes - 2 votes above what i had
Karen Paxman (Melbourne) - 13 votes - a few votes more than i had but no threat of winning.
Anne Hatchard (Adelaide) - 13 votes - a few votes more than i had(10) but no threat of winning.
Monique Conti (Richmond) - 12 votes - not enough to be a threat of winning
Brittany Bonnici (Collingwood) - 12 votes
my guesses:
1617284760832.png

looking forward to another profitable aflw season in 2022! cheers all!

Would be poison for the bookies, wish they offered more

I would like a way better website for AFLW stats if it happened though, their website is dogsh$# for trying to calculate the better players.

You can't even sort by disposals on their Website currently

Saw this on Twitter recently, would imagine it has all the stats that you'd be interested in?

Don't use it myself. Don't watch AFLW, but seems pretty impressive and detailed for something fan-made.

Saw this on Twitter recently, would imagine it has all the stats that you'd be interested in?

Don't use it myself. Don't watch AFLW, but seems pretty impressive and detailed for something fan-made.
Yep that's so much better than the women's.afl site it's not even funny.

I wonder if it does live games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back