#6 Luke Jackson - Going west (life is peaceful there)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to believe we got kozzie and jacko in the same draft.

Help me out with what “getting sharked” means.
Oppo reads the tap and gets it.

So Martin sharks Gawns tap
Or swimming in western Australia

And rivers

As a bit of novice footy fan, I admit that Rivers’ impact has been largely lost on me, but I do hear others who are very happy with what they’ve seen so far. Best I can say he hasn’t done anything to infuriate me, which for 2+ years would have made him a consistent best on ground choice for us.

Hard to miss the impact of Kozzie and Luke though.

As a bit of novice footy fan, I admit that Rivers’ impact has been largely lost on me, but I do hear others who are very happy with what they’ve seen so far. Best I can say he hasn’t done anything to infuriate me, which for 2+ years would have made him a consistent best on ground choice for us.

Hard to miss the impact of Kozzie and Luke though.
Rivers has been a quiet achiever , settling into the defence nicely. Has composure , his disposal is usually pretty neat , in a position that demands being solid rather than standing out . I am quite happy with his progress so far .

Rivers has been a quiet achiever , settling into the defence nicely. Has composure , his disposal is usually pretty neat , in a position that demands being solid rather than standing out . I am quite happy with his progress so far .

Has the makings of an all time draft class.

Haha that's spot on, young blokes in defence you aren't really looking for em to play well. You're looking for em to no get overawed

What I really like about Riv is that there's absolutely no hesitation when it's his turn to go. He has taken some really good intercept marks that have required courage to leap at a pack or run with the flight.

Jackson already worth 2 top ten picks plus change if he ever wants to go home. Unbelievable athleticism, skill and footy brain for a 200cm 19yo.

Play in three MFC flags Luke then head home for a king’s ransom back to us.

The best thing about having Jackson is it’s given max the freedom to park down back if needed , to go forward when it suits , and he apparently has the blessing of the coaches to coordinate with Jacko as to who takes the centre bounces etc .

Interesting hypothetical. If the Suns weren’t given a priority pick we’d have likely selected Noah Anderson at pick 2. I wonder if that was an inadvertent stroke of luck for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What am I looking at there? Who’s laptop?
That's a screenshot from the "To Hell and Back" series the club did during the 2019/20 off-season. They showed a bunch of the coaches and list guys sitting down together discussing our draft options. You could see that laptop screen briefly as they were discussing who to pick.

That's a screenshot from the "To Hell and Back" series the club did during the 2019/20 off-season. They showed a bunch of the coaches and list guys sitting down together discussing our draft options. You could see that laptop screen briefly as they were discussing who to pick.

Who did we have at 3 & 4? Cant read it on my iPhone screen.

Well I named all 3 picks before the draft.
So 👍

I definitely recall everyone being very sure it was Jacko/Kozzie. Jacko, I get. But how the hell everyone knew we wanted Kozzie is beyond me, when that was what? Pick 9?

Jackson already worth 2 top ten picks plus change if he ever wants to go home. Unbelievable athleticism, skill and footy brain for a 200cm 19yo.

Play in three MFC flags Luke then head home for a king’s ransom back to us.
Why does all your posts have to involve trades? Thread going beautifully until you mentioned the first part.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back