Traded Sam Petrevski-Seton [Traded to West Coast as part of three way trade for Pick 52]

Remove this Banner Ad

GC are crying out for someone with a bit of poise going inside 50.

I haven't seen a heap of him but remember him playing well against us a few years ago - awarded a brownlow vote in 2018.

Mentioned on the telecast last night is mates with Jy Farrar, both from Hall's Creek originally.

Id give up a pick 25-30 pretty happily.

A Dogs supporter of all people should know how good he can be when not in a boring negating back pocket role. Some club will get the best out of him if we don’t.

Can’t believe how much we’ve stuffed this kid up.
He’s played one good game in his career. He’s been developed horribly.

Expect him to get 2-3 year deal, unlikely to leave, club content with playing him in backline. :$

Would be a classic Carlton blunder to draft a pick 6 midfielder, play him out position and trade him for 2nd or 3rd rounder.

Development 2/10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People saying he is a precise kick see the game differently to me.

He kicks loopy floaters with too much hangtime, when he needs to hit darts out of defense. His kicking has no penetration, and that's shown in his "metres gained" stats.

His loopy kicks are actually suited to forward 50 entries for tall forwards to run onto, and yet we persist with defense. Martin dropping out was a perfect opportunity to put him on HFF and rotating in the midfield where his tank supports it.

People saying he is a precise kick see the game differently to me.

He kicks loopy floaters with too much hangtime, when he needs to hit darts out of defense. His kicking has no penetration, and that's shown in his "metres gained" stats.

His loopy kicks are actually suited to forward 50 entries for tall forwards to run onto, and yet we persist with defense. Martin dropping out was a perfect opportunity to put him on HFF and rotating in the midfield where his tank supports it.
I swear people read that a bloke has trait X in juniors and then regardless of what he actually does in the AFL (even if he displays the exact opposite trait), commentators and fans still say he has trait X.

He is dual sided and I agree his kicking to forwards is good. Dude has no penetration and frequently misses kicks in the back half.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back