AOC v republican Karen's (and Ted)

Remove this Banner Ad

If its shallow then its easy to explain why its wrong? Please go ahead. I want to know when im wrong.
You're not wrong.
There are a lot of people who love to take the achievements of advanced societies and reduce them to the level of "rights" we should have had all along, because to do otherwise and agree with you, is to believe that some societies might have achieved more than others.
Can't have that, in this day and age. All societies and cultures are equal now.

If anyone has seen her latest Climate Change "Psychobabble" nothing else needs to be added. Apart from the two unfortunates who clapped her ramblings, who in their right mind supports this drivel? She has some competition though in the insanity stakes, but at the moment she is way out in front of "Nutjob" Nancy and "Crazy" Kamala. In her warped and mad view of the world, just being alive is the cause of climate change. Does she want a cull? Perhaps she's annoyed the pandemic hasn't done the job she wanted it too?

If anyone has seen her latest Climate Change "Psychobabble" nothing else needs to be added. Apart from the two unfortunates who clapped her ramblings, who in their right mind supports this drivel? She has some competition though in the insanity stakes, but at the moment she is way out in front of "Nutjob" Nancy and "Crazy" Kamala. In her warped and mad view of the world, just being alive is the cause of climate change. Does she want a cull? Perhaps she's annoyed the pandemic hasn't done the job she wanted it too?
Why are you so melty friend?
The US has a multitude of nutcase pollies to pick from.
Something has rustled you about these in particular...
You say its not because they are slightly left.

Im pegging 'wimen'

Why are you so melty friend?
The US has a multitude of nutcase pollies to pick from.
Something has rustled you about these in particular...
You say its not because they are slightly left.

Im pegging 'wimen'
I'm pegging "insanity" from these pollies, i love strong women! But let's not forget the other crazies such as Rashida Tlaib, Maxine Waters and Repbulican loony Marjorie Taylor Greene. How can i leave out the blokes including "Crazy" Joe himself, Schumer, Gore, Cuomo, Bernie, Mike Elliott etc, but none compare to AOC who really is certifiable.

Last edited:
I'm pegging "insanity" from these pollies, i love strong women! But let's not forget the other crazies such as Rashida Tlaib, Maxine Waters and Repbulican loony Marjorie Taylor Greene. How can i leave out the blokes including "Crazy" Joe himself, Schumer, Gore, Cuomo, Bernie etc, but none compare to AOC who really is certifiable.
Where is the insanity?
You are obviously talking metaphorically about policy rather than actual mental stabiliy.

Biden is an insipid moderate who would fit right in ideologically with most of the LNP front bench as would Gore.

Bernie and AOC are the equivalent of half the Labor party.

Where is the insanity?
You are obviously talking metaphorically about policy rather than actual mental stabiliy.

Biden is an insipid moderate who would fit right in ideologically with most of the LNP front bench as would Gore.

Bernie and AOC are the equivalent of half the Labor party.
AOC is mentally challenged! She is unstable and in need of immediate treatment!

She would've been better off, she's quite mad! She still doesn't know the meaning of surge and insurgent!

That's your definition of insanity?

Really?!?!?

The latest AOC madness is "Stand Up To Violence," which seeks to address gun violence through counselling and community outreach. Never mind the cops. "If we want to reduce violent crime, if we want to reduce the number of people in our jails, the answer is to stop building more of them," she says! AOC is quite mad.
That's like saying build no more hospitals and all illness will be cured?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back