No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love Maclure comparing the 2021 Blues to the 2016 Tigers. Watch at 3:02-3:30.

The Blues haven't won more than 7 games in a season (2015-20) leading to this year. Comparing the Blues now to us in 2016 is wishful thinking at best.

How does not winning more than 7 games in six seasons lead to high expectations from a supporter base? We won more than 7 games per season between 2011-2016 and some as high as 15. How did Blues fans like Maclure expect any different from this year based on their last few years?

Just another FALSE DAWN based on little evidence to begin with.

Blues fans have been this all ore season.

Spot on , I like catman, I'll be dissapointed if he stops it, gives positive energy to footy by dressing up, fmd some people are f’ed, I love characters
That are passionate even if it's not our club
God there is some miserable campaigners out there.
It must be hard following Geelong losing in all those finals the last ten years tho. It would take a toll.

Last edited:
It's sad if on-line bullying made him quit. While I made fun on these forums of his melt during our QF, I never had issue with him dressing up for the occasion. In fact I think it was good that he brought a bit entertainment within the stands to the game.

Lucky they didn't try to burn his house down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another site is reporting that Collingwoods fire 🔥 sale was forced on them due to being caught cheating the cap.
They paid Beams gambling debt and tried putting it through as player welfare costs.
AFL caught them and made them add it into their cap,thus the need to lower it immediately.
Said McGuire did a deal to not make it public by saying he would resign by year's end,which after the racism scandal, came even earlier.
This if true is the second time the cheating AFL have turned their backs in this situation,gws a couple of years ago,and Collingwood currently.
Smells of truth to me.

Last edited:
Love it how we copped a 100k fine and taken from our soft cap for Covid breaches.
Pies cop a 20k fine not included in the soft cap for an offence that could be seen as harming the integrity of the game.

FA5374F7-E4E0-426F-AB0B-97E66EE1792C.gif

Gotta love Maclure comparing the 2021 Blues to the 2016 Tigers. Watch at 3:02-3:30.

The Blues haven't won more than 7 games in a season (2015-20) leading to this year. Comparing the Blues now to us in 2016 is wishful thinking at best.

How does not winning more than 7 games in six seasons lead to high expectations from a supporter base? We won more than 7 games per season between 2011-2016 and some as high as 15. How did Blues fans like Maclure expect any different from this year based on their last few years?

Just another FALSE DAWN based on little evidence to begin with.

EA10F7C7-CA21-4060-8C3B-7473B3EBCBE4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back