No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely the head coach has the final say.
At most clubs I imagine this would be the case, at Carlton and a couple of others I imagine there would be a couple of personalities who think they know better than the coach. I reckon this plagued us a few times during our 37 years of mediocrity.

Not on a pedestal. I’ll be cheering every Geelong loss don’t you worry. I just find on average to cheer when a player gets hurt.
There's a difference between cheering an injury and a joke. Danger has joked about his own injuries in the past. I saw plenty of posts joking about Vlastuin not earning his premiership medal/being lazy after the GF last year so it's not just targeted at oppo players.

Not on a pedestal. I’ll be cheering every Geelong loss don’t you worry. I just find on average to cheer when a player gets hurt.
No one is cheering the fact a player got hurt, they are cheering the potential outcome for the club as a result of the injury .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a difference between cheering an injury and a joke. Danger has joked about his own injuries in the past. I saw plenty of posts joking about Vlastuin not earning his premiership medal/being lazy after the GF last year so it's not just targeted at oppo players.
Did more in that granny than Dangerfield did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back