EPL Matchday 32

Remove this Banner Ad

You won't find a single Brighton fan who agrees with you.

Are you one of those people who look at stats and don't watch games?

Do you think Albion should keep Potter on as Manager next season or is it time for change ?

You guys should be safe now, but it almost feels like a disappointing season somewhat for Brighton in some ways (if you know what I mean)

Do you think Albion should keep Potter on as Manager next season or is it time for change ?

You guys should be safe now, but it almost feels like a disappointing season somewhat for Brighton in some ways (if you know what I mean)

Why would we get rid of him?

He out dueled Bielsa on his home ground, that makes him one of the greatest managers in the world I think ;)

Potter is doing a good job, he's bringing the young players though nicely and we're starting to see the benefits of that even if the results aren't coming yet.

Not having Webster, March and Lamptey available for a lot of the season probably hasn't helped as they were our three best players before each went down injured.

Last edited:

Doesn't that mean they should be investing in the market and bringing in players if they've underperformed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our first half was as bad as any we've had under Mourinho. Washed away his stink at HT and played some decent stuff in the second half. Helps when you get the players with genuine class onside. Worrying that Mason still turns to bloody Erik Lamela, not sure if the stats were true but the commentator said 1 goal and 2 assists in 200 appearances. There would be some goalkeepers with better returns than that!

I didn't think the ref would have the cojones to do it.

VAR handpassed it, they didn't want to go near it.

Kudos to the ref for doing the right thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back