EPL Matchday 32

I didn't think the ref would have the cojones to do it.

VAR handpassed it, they didn't want to go near it.

Kudos to the ref for doing the right thing.
Don't see it as a handpass. Much better way of making a decision imo.

Phew, bloody hell that was stressful. A lot riding on that game and apart from the first 10 minutes I thought we played really well.

Still think we would have dropped points if Cash didn't lose his head.

Foden has developed into one of our most important players. Not as good in the second, but first half he was near unplayable.

Are city trying to make for an interesting last day or something?
If it comes down to the last day can we tell Everton we're up against Liverpool again?

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Spurs back in Champions League contention now.

Been a funny and strange season for them.

Enjoyed seeing coverage of The Levy Out protests.
We'd need to get close to 16 out of 18 points to get there. Good start though.

Love the banner "Thanks for no memories. Time to say goodbye. Levy Out"

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
But Leciester are nearly 20 points behind can't see it being that big. Maybe 12 points max?

who knows these days lol. Some of us have discussed a 20 point deduction which would seem about right. that would cause huge issues for the likes of us, you guys and Arsenal putting them in danger of relegation.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
who knows these days lol. Some of us have discussed a 20 point deduction which would seem about right. that would cause huge issues for the likes of us, you guys and Arsenal putting them in danger of relegation.

If a points deduction applies I think they will contrive a number so that none of the dirty six get relegated.

If a points deduction applies I think they will contrive a number so that none of the dirty six get relegated.

Well yeah it's not going to be 50 points lol.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I doubt it would be more than 12. And even then Arsenal would need to choke massively to go down. I'd be happy for a 15 point penalty!

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

How many points do you expect? West Ham didn't even get a points deduction for cheating during season 2006/07 with the Tevez/Mascherano deals and subsequently avoiding relegation.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
How many points do you expect? West Ham didn't even get a points deduction for cheating during season 2006/07 with the Tevez/Mascherano deals and subsequently avoiding relegation.

My guess is 12 points. Not enough to see Arsenal relegated and City might even still win the league!

Edit : my guess is no points deduction. But if there is one it might be 10 or 12 points.

Back