Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bont or Walsh for me.

Little part of me is regretting bringing in Steele last week as my first upgrade, the extra 60k from an Oliver/Neale would be great right now. Overall cash-gen is not looking amazing from these rookies.

Saints also have a tough run, I can see him dropping into the 610-620k territory rather than his topped out price right now.

Do you have a plan for your next few weeks trades after this week? If Walsh + 80k could allow for another big upgrade like a Neale/Oliver bottomed out type rather than a hit or miss 510k type then thats the route I'd go.

If you have cash available to spare then I'd go Steele.
I don’t think anyone has cash to spare with these s**t rookies :(

Bont or Walsh for me.

Little part of me is regretting bringing in Steele last week as my first upgrade, the extra 60k from an Oliver/Neale would be great right now. Overall cash-gen is not looking amazing from these rookies.

Saints also have a tough run, I can see him dropping into the 610-620k territory rather than his topped out price right now.

Do you have a plan for your next few weeks trades after this week? If Walsh + 80k could allow for another big upgrade like a Neale/Oliver bottomed out type rather than a hit or miss 510k type then thats the route I'd go.

If you have cash available to spare then I'd go Steele.
I already have Neale and Oliver. Plans over the next few weeks are to bring in bottomed out players like Daniel and Ridley.

Dunkley vs Walsh vs Steele to bring in for Cerra.

Dog's breakfast of a team below.

b1034716544a93b7fd37143b46197866.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confirmed toxic is Toby Greene
Same amount of trouble

Except I'm 3inches taller and much fatter now

And he's only holding one beer in the photo, surely take two travellers in the pink floaty ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back