Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

Remove this Banner Ad

What % of that number is usually game access memberships REH?
When they do an audited adjustment at the end of the year, they take out about 5,500 for AOSMA footy members ( who get access to our games but are considered crowies) and about 1,500 - 2,000 who don't count because they don't pay $50 memberships ( ie our kids and baby non game memberships are under $50). Magpie only members are counted but don't get access.

Including all the 8,000 AOSMA footy members my guess is 50,000 out of 55,000 would have access to at least 1 of our games. Port's issued 11 gamers ie reserved seat and GA memberships is probably 35,000 members.

Last edited:

And on queue the club sends out an email to an FAQ page.

RESERVED SEAT MEMBERS WHO WERE RELOCATED DUE TO THE 75% CAPACITY SEATING PLAN
Thank you to all of our members who were relocated due the 75% capacity seating plan. As promised, with the return to 100% capacity we will move you back to your original seat for the Round 8 Showdown onwards (Saturday 8 May).

You do not need to do anything. Our PAFC Member Services team will automatically move you back to your original reserved seat.

When will you move my seat back?

Members will be moved back to their original seat AFTER the Round 6 game v St Kilda. We will contact members by SMS when this process is complete.

Will I receive a new membership card?
Any membership card you have previously received, including your original seat, has been cancelled. To avoid confusion and reduce issues on game day we will not mail a new membership card. Instead we will provide the following options –
  • eMembership card – this is an email version of your membership card and can be used for all remaining home games. This will be emailed to you the week of the Showdown.
  • Mobile ticketing – log in to your PAFC account here and download a mobile ticket to your phone for each game. Tickets can be downloaded 48 hours prior to each game.
ESSENTIAL POWER MEMBERS (UNRESERVED/OPEN CHOICE)
There is no change to your membership.
Essential Power members will be required to continue booking a seat on a game by game basis through Ticketek. As per Rounds 2, 4 and 6, we will email Essential Power members with on-sale dates and times for each round.
Given the return to 100% capacity, there will be an increased number of seats to choose from.

GENERAL ADMISSON MEMBERS
General Admission members will be required to continue booking a seat on a game by game basis through Ticketek. As per Rounds 2, 4 and 6, we will email General Admission members with on-sale dates and times for each round.
Given the return to 100% capacity, there will be an increased number of seats to choose from.

RESERVED SEAT MEMBERS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN IMPACTED BY THE 75% CAPACITY SEATING PLAN
You can continue to sit in your same allocated seat and entry is with your membership card or mobile ticketing via your PAFC Member account.

Do you reckon it’ll still just be the 10 per group booking in gold section or will they maybe increase it?? :)

I think it's great, I get a reserved seat which means I don't need to be there so early to get a decent spot.

Doesn't that depend on Ticketek giving you the ability to choose a specific seat, which last I checked, they don't?

Doesn't that depend on Ticketek giving you the ability to choose a specific seat, which last I checked, they don't?

You don't get to choose the specific seat but you can choose the section you want to be in and they allocate you a seat within. Effectively it's a different reserved seat every week. I'm more than happy with that, especially when it comes to taking my kids to the game because we don't have to be there 90 minutes before the start to get a decent seat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Membership-Number-10-May.jpg

Getting bloody frustrated.
Promised my tickets for the Bulldogs game to a family member but they have not appeared in my member portal yet.
Have rung club several times but they insisted they would appear in there last night so that I could transfer them.
Still not there.
Apparently due to this being a covid year they only appear 2 days before each game .

Last year I went in and they were always there and I could transfer them at will.

Anyone else had issues like this?

Can someone please remind me how to transfer my tickets online for this week’s game?
When you download them there is a button with the option.
Far better to just screenshot the ticket and send that though.
You don't have to worry about them existing then :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back